• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Mobile Mobile Gaming - Whatchya playin now?

AFK Arena is really F2P-friendly. It's an idle gacha and I fucking love it.

Only get about 20min out of it a day before you hit a plateau, then you let it sit for 12hrs, come back to all these idle/AFK rewards and start again.

idk, it's fun and doesn't have an insanely steep learning curve or a super-distracting UI, so I've stuck with it.

Who wants a nice horror game on android or iOS, try out Forgotten Memories, it has some Silent Hill vibes. It's a third person.

edit > I am actually surprised by how good this game is, haha.

Last edited:
Been playing Mario kart for Android gotta check out this Morrowind on Android although I would like to have a secondary phone for that

Leo's Fortune.

a concept like reading glasses in sheet, everywhere feels like a Porsche Carrera GT.. like, yo I don't think so called *technician* ever played contemporany video games like Jazz Rabbit, Zed from miniclip what else, even Taz from Looney Toons — 2008 game.

World is a liquid praying mantis and people think some outside the empirical creativity such as birocratique totallarian environments where intuition becomes like a third heart where you find snow in clock but is pickup by walk type thing and fuck no, isnt complex. Our previous civilizations where they were skin knights wearing brain in pocket, not shoe.

moon firsrnever sun

please go witness pencil life man.

While the PC platform of Morrowind is kinda up my RPG alley, I just never had the time to really get into that one. I wonder how well it translates to mobile. And...is it available for iPhone
Wow, I'm really late here.

OpenMW is a reimplimentation of the entire morrowind/bethesda engine that people complain so much about. It implements multithreading and all sorts, bug fixing, they've recently implemented a new long awaited distant (lands?) view, multiplayer, allsorts.

If it's ported to android, I bet it works for iphone. If not, probably mac and linux. (Just checked, its on mac and linux).

They are working on implementing Oblivion to the engine, and eventually even skyrim/fallout etc.

The bethesda rpg engine (creation/gamebryo etc) is knowingly borked, so people just made a new (legal) and open source one.

You just need the morrowind gama data files to play (i cam sort).

Started a new world on Minecraft ( one of my all time favorite games )

Skate Space

Mask Gun