• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Mobile games

MagickalKat777

Bluelight Crew
Which ones are you guys playing?

I play Simpsons: Tapped Out but lately I've been absolutely hooked on Pocket Knights... I drain the Nexus 7 and my HTC One every single day playing that game.

Do you guys have any that you play constantly?

I was hooked on the Scarface Mobile game for a while, played it constantly. Also, SAS zombie assault 3, it's a top- down shooter. I'm quite a fan of those twin stick, top down shooters myself. I'm playing Max Payne, great looking game, and GTA 3 as well. I'm hoping they release Vice City Stories for tabs and phones. That would be a perfect fit IMO.

Another one I'm addicted to is this RTS game where you have to create a disease and kill everyone on the planet before they can find a cure. Sorry, but I just can't remember the name off the top of my head. I'll edit it in when I can remember the name.

Oh yeah, I love pretty much anything by Kairosoft, particularly Game Dev Story and Grand Prix Story; I literally couldn't put those two down.

Edit: Yes! I finally remembered the name of that RTS game: Plague Inc. I was addicted to this game for weeks.

Last edited: