View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mobile during K-hole?

DiZzyBonne

Bluelighter
I have a problem. Whenever I K-hole, no matter the ROA, I move around a lot from what I'm told. I've even walked around my room and had my TV fall on my head. Apparently, when I K-hole, I just squirm, move, and walk. I stand up and stumble around, and I push people away. What can be done to avoid this? Is this because of my tolerance?

This sound a bit unusual. Most people I've seen in a K-hole are actually immobile, and they barely respond to any external stimuli.

There are such things as idiosyncratic reactions. At one of my friend's parties, there was a small unknown group of guys that crashed it and one of them went full on retarded on mdma. He grabbed his hand, covered it, and started yelling that he broke it and that it was bleeding. As it turned out, he was lying his ass off and started cackling about it, and basically got kicked out by the rest of us, led by me because my friend isn't the type to react boldly in serious situations. This was off just one pill, but I'm certain it had a lot more to do with how he is as a person. Some people do outlandishly weird, stupid things that only makes sense to themselves.

Of course, this isn't really similar to your situation at all, except for the fact that the same substance can cause hugely different reactions from person to person, or even what the consensus tells us about their effects. You should be cautious because it sounds like you have no memory of those actions, and that can easily cause trouble for yourself and others. Try taking a low dose without going into a k hole, and see if your reactions are still much different from others. Good luck!

In low doses, I'm in control. When I K-hole and completely lose my sense of humanity however, I'm no longer a person. However, I can still talk a little bit, and still say things like "I'm a person" when I start coming back to reality. But like I said, the problem is within the first 10 minutes or so when I'm completely gone, I walk around and just cause havoc. I wish I could enjoy my K-holes and not move at all :(.

I see. I wish I could give you better advice, since I haven't tried K myself but I've been around it so many times. I think, for some people, they start to lose control of themselves when they are feeling the peak of a substance; it's almost as if they couldn't help themselves or something like that. I've also seen this with a friend who tried DMT, and he went absolutely ballistic as well. I think he kept smoking too much of it until he "broke through." I found this surprising because he is much more experienced with drugs than I am, but I had never seen him lose his shit until that day. Though after that time he still take high doses of anything like a trooper, and he's barely affected by bad trips after it happens lol.

It seems that certain drugs can bring out odd behavior in certain people, so that's about the only explanation I can offer you. Sorry about that. =/

Your body releases adrenaline to keep u alive and breathing u then thrash around n have RLS etc...

Its probably your tolerance when used often you can still have motor function even on Khole doses.