• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

MMT & Cyclobenzaprine ? Will they give me a buzz ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MethadoneBenzo23

Greenlighter
I've been taking 80 mg of methadone now daily ( liquid) as a treatment for opiate abuse, however I still like to do other drugs & have liked to since I was young. I've did just about everything but opiates were my thing but I needed help and got it. I really always liked Benzo's too for some reason & feel there's nothing better than that feeling of the benzo high. ( Besides the rush of IV Drug use). When I first got on the program I did nothing but zopiclone because of drug tests & this not showing in urine. I have really bad ADHD & anxiety anyways I guess that's why I always liked benzos/Z drugs. But I came across these
Cyclobenzaprine tablets recently ( happy houses their called here) & was wondering since I never really had any kinda experience with this drug can it get you high & is it at all like benzos ? I never took anything today besides my daily drink (which does nothing but keep me from being sick) I have a VERY high tolerance to benzos/z-drugs also. I have these 4 happy houses I snorted 2 and I feel a bit relaxed I guess but should I sniff the other two or just pop them,or maybe even keep em for a night on stim.s when I can't sleep ? Is it worthwhile to take for rec. purposes ? I currently don't withdrawal from benzos but am on the line to say lol I gotta stay clean for a bit now is why I wanna try these cuz my anxiety has just been horrible all day. Any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

This is a specific subject not related to New Members Introduction so I moved it.

NMI to OD

Hey MB23-Welcome to BL,

So cyclobenzaprine being a muscle relaxant has potential for easing up twitchy muscles and providing sedation, but not exactly for any recreational use as you'll notice they didn't even make the CSA schedules. I also really don't see any benefit in snorting them as there is no rush either way, it would be akin to snorting something like diphenhydramine. Seeing as it's structurally related to tricyclic antidepressants, stay away from MAOI's and other AD's without medical clearance first.

I would have to recommend that you use them as intended as otherwise you'll most likely end with a hangover from something you barely felt the night before, they aren't GABAergic in any sense so anti-anxiety properties are most likely lacking. Be safe with that medley of drugs you first listed though as benzos & methadone can get one into trouble quickly.

Since "Will this pack a good buzz?" threads don't really fly around here I'm going to have to close this, but if a particular combination of drugs is giving you trouble or we can be of further assistance on another subject please post again. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.