• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

mmb-chminaca spice blend of 5.5% per Kg. What does that mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueman42

Greenlighter
I used to get a mmb-chminaca spice blend of 5.5% per Kg. What does that mean?
It can't mean 55mg in a gram..I think that might kill you. The vender is gone so I cant ask him but I really liked it. How much mmb-chminaca should be used to create a kilo of this fine blend? It was called "amnesia" if that helps.

I think if you can't use proper grammar and articulate yourself at a fourth grade level you shoud err on the cautious side of getting any where near manufacturing drugs.

5.5% of active ingredient (how much?) in a kilo?
Or 5.5% in a gram?
You know a kg is 1000mg, right? All together too much confusion here, i think.
I wouldnt mess with that stuff, personally. Way too dangerous.

5.5% of active ingredient (how much?) in a kilo?
Or 5.5% in a gram?
You know a kg is 1000mg, right? All together too much confusion here, i think.
I wouldnt mess with that stuff, personally. Way too dangerous.

A Kg is 1000g, which in turn is 1000 mg. A Kg is 1,000,000 mg

The *only* possible interpretation is a w:w ratio. Nothing else applies because we are talking about weights, since no volumes were specified.

Op; yes it does mean 55 mg/gram,, which is an insane dangerous amount. The vendor probably had no idea what they were talking about or what proper measurements are/ were or mean.

If the number 55 means anything intelligible, it could be 0.55%w:w or 5.5 mg/ gram or 5.5 grams/Kg

Tom

Sometimes there might be confusion when converting units between North American and European standards. In NA school systems I was taught a mixture of commas and periods. To me, 1,000,000 says 1 million. To some of my friends/colleagues from Europe they have to ask what number I intend. 0.05 % says to me zero point five percent

Personally, I would stay the hell away from this. I've read that it is very active at. 1-5 mg

Last edited:
Oh yeah, i meant to say "gram" not "mg" (but my post still looks really stupid, in reflection)

this will be against HR if we were to give suggestions on this. as others have said, it is way too dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.