• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

MMA - 3-MeO-4-Me-Amphetamine

3,4-Di-Meo-Amphetamine

I have here a sample batch of 3,4 Dimethoxy-Amphetamine salt , but have not dared to take it.
..yet because i can not get a clear view on the neurotoxicity of this compound...
And the references i have found are too small or don't make much sense.

Should i start a new thread ?
or does anyone here have any experience with 3,4-DMA ?

kiss kiss

your ex.

3,4-DMA was safe enough to test clinically i believe and it's phenethylamine counterpart is produced in smaller quantities in the body. It is a serotogenic agonist as you would expect, seems doubtfull anything bad would happen from taking 3,4-DMA over homoveratrylamine. As always google/pihkal have the relevant info

Coolio: Did you ever test it in combination with methylone?

I am planning on revisiting this material this weekend and I think I will add some methylone as I expect they will combine very well.

Probably, but to be honest, we lack the in vitro (or possibly in vivo) studies necessary to determine what either do in the brain, even just in terms of receptor-affinities.

ebola

Tried 30mg before but this time me thinks 50mg would be better. Is there more visual activity at 50mg or do I need to push it higher for the psychedelic fx to manifest? Thanks guys

well I got a bit visual activity at arround 30mg but only very bright lights and sparkels (every lamp outside in the dark was like a little star :) ) and a bit morphing and colored lights in windows looked so cool ^^ the comedown however wasnt very nice because I couldn sleep for long time ( I combined it with a bit of amphe so thats my fault I think) and the long duration really sucked in the end and I only wanted to stop it so I forced myself to sleep with a bit lorazepam and a lot of doxylamine. I wouldnt take any more because that would make it last even longer, all in all I really liked this substance but the long duration sucked in the end. Ah and I got a bit anxious while sitting in the tram, to many people arround wasnt good for me (also when me and my gf where in a shop I nearly started to run outside because it was too much for me, she had no problems with that, she tooked the same ammount btw)

Tried 30mg of MMA via rectal administration. This was a much more immersive experience that I had with previous trials orally. The MMA led me into much deeper states of sensual meditation. Unfortunately there was no empathy present which I had been hoping would manifest. Just a calm, relaxing and euphoric space to explore inner fantasy. The total duration was cut in half to about 6 hours with a noted comedown and no afterglow this time. What I do like about this material is the absence of bodyload compared with the traditional psychedelics. Also combines with "g" quite nicely.