• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Baseball MLB.. Batter Up!!

i love playing fantasy baseball

but it's because i really like baseball and this keeps me dialed in - otherwise i wouldn't pay as much attention

we're playing football again this year even tho i said i wasn't gonna play again

everybody hates me - so i gotta come back to play

the @mal3volent krink rivalry needs to live on

so im playing again - im running the league again too just to piss you all off

Tell me something true tell me a true story. Come on what have you been doing down there in Florida are you scouting Rays prospects?

Jerks are number one... if you win the Busch League you will be the Undisputed Mr Fantasy you will have all the belts

I thought it was one belt. He took it from me when he won football, otherwise I would still have a custom title for winning baseball last year

Right now you have the fantasy baseball belt but ions is trying to take it away. To go with his run riot championship

Hershey Highway are going for their first baseball title to go with their back-to-back Spooks titles in 21 22

I thought it was one belt. He took it from me when he won football, otherwise I would still have a custom title for winning baseball last year
It's like the Lord of the Rings there's different rings for different things

It’s my parents wanting to spend time with their kids and grandkids. It’s pretty much guaranteed to drop but maybe not bcuz @Electrum1 shared his strategy with me in pitching. Much improved.