• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Baseball MLB.. Batter Up!!

You think you've got problems I'm bidding $10 to get Kevin Ginkel and I only have $100 budget for the season.

I didn't think about that we can trade players. I should start looking around at other teams

Oh shit glad I looked at other teams. Thought we had 5 bench spots but we have 6

Wonder if Arenado sucks this year. Should trade him to Krinkle for Elly who still sucks, but that doesn't feel like a good trade

Lol why would I trade Elly for my 1st round pick. I assume Elly is overrated in the draft order which is why I made that offer. He'll still get SB's even if he gets a .200 avg

You open to offers for Diaz? Because I'm not interested in Elly if you want a top 5 player for him. I don't even know who I'd offer for Diaz tho

I've already used over 10% of my total moves. Feels like that rule was made to hamstring me, lmao. Sometimes it takes 5 moves to figure out what the best replacement is for the player you dropped. Guess I'll need to think about that

well you're offering me somebody who shouldn't even be drafted @Electrum1

you gotta pay up

i'll leave you this link and you can see how Elly is ranked "also-elite" and you can offer me somebody that's "also-elite" ok?

don't offer me your garbage because im not drunk mal
I know where he's ranked but I think Elly is overvalued which is why it felt fair. I don't care now, gotta focus on total moves instead. Elly will get you SB's

Trying to get Betts for Elly is much worse. I should No Trades you like ions for that fantasy felony you committed