Mk677 Anxiety and panic attak side effects

Mayer

Greenlighter
Hello brothers. Im new here

I used 20mg mk677 for 25days. I stoped it bcause it increase anxiety and panic attak

Its been going on for 14 months now since i stoped this poison and im always anxious and fearfull,
Even 1 coffe give me a panic attak now

I had never had anxiety before mk

Strangely. When I take trenbolone acetate. Its destroys my appetite and I no longer have panic attacks or anxiety. But once I stop the tren. anxiety, panics and hunger come back again

Have i permanently damaged my brain and will i suffer these attacks for the rest of my life? Or is there any hope to recover and normalize?..

Thank you

Last edited:
Have i permanently damaged my brain
I'm not familiar with mk677, but, no. It's very unlikely you caused permanent damage. However, sometimes it can take our brains awhile to recover.

My point is; worrying if you have permanently damaged your brain is only giving you more anxiety.

You have a lot of hope to recover, and you probably will, but you do need to balance your diet/body and make sure there are not other things you are taking which might be adding to it.

Also, I highly suggest you take L-Theanine 30 min before caffeine, and it eliminates the anxiety. (for me at least, and I have very very extreme anxiety)

Anxiety can be a pre written condition, essentially laying dormant in the brain. Once it is triggered, by whatever it maybe that triggers it for you, it is likely it is there for life.

I don't mean to be glum, I've dealt with anxiety my whole life and have found I've made it far worse by terrible choices.

MK677 mechanism of action is growth hormone, so it is unrealistic to think everyone who has taken HGH (just about every professional athlete) now suffers from anxiety.

The unfortunate truth here lies in the fact that what triggers anxiety for you is not what would trigger anxiety for me. I have found anxiety to be a slippery slope and now if I spiral downwards it can get pretty catastrophic pretty quick including my legs going entirely numb and being unable to walk.

So I got some bad news if this is what I think it is. You could have chemically given yourself basically PTSD, which does cause anxiety. I remembered this from a podcast and went through my bookmarks for the rodent study.

Thank you my brothers for your replies. I also think that it has something to do with ghrelin because when I take tren acetate it cuts off my appetite then I no longer have anxiety or panic attacks. But when I stop the tren and my appetite comes back all the symptoms of ptsd come back to ruin my life again

Thank you my brothers for your replies. I also think that it has something to do with ghrelin because when I take tren acetate it cuts off my appetite then I no longer have anxiety or panic attacks. But when I stop the tren and my appetite comes back all the symptoms of ptsd come back to ruin my life again
Are you using Tren more often to reduce your anxiety?

Not that often. I have used it for 6 weeks for the last 14 months

Hello brothers, I started drinking coffee and no panic attack afterwards. Thanks God It's a sign that I'm starting to recover, it took me 15 months to recover (70 % ) from this poison

I Tried almost every narcotics, illegal drugs and pharm grade and UGL steroids , none killed me like MK677 did

Hello brothers, I started drinking coffee and no panic attack afterwards. Thanks God It's a sign that I'm starting to recover, it took me 15 months to recover (70 % ) from this poison

I Tried almost every narcotics, illegal drugs and pharm grade and UGL steroids , none killed me like MK677 did
I'm glad to hear things are starting to look up for you. Keep us posted

activating ghrelin will lead to increased fear and anxiety, ive also experienced this but i take 25mg ed

I avoided mk677 for this very reason (i was interested in using to repair some weightlifting injuries but the risk of neuropsychiatric side effect worried me).

I avoided mk677 for this very reason (i was interested in using to repair some weightlifting injuries but the risk of neuropsychiatric side effect worried me).
I had been misled by all these social media stars, gurus and websites touting the merits of this poison without mentioning this side effects. As I told you before, I tried everything from trenbolone to insulin to benzodiazepines, crack, opiates ect.. I never had such horrible side effects like I had with MK677

I had been misled by all these social media stars, gurus and websites touting the merits of this poison without mentioning this side effects. As I told you before, I tried everything from trenbolone to insulin to benzodiazepines, crack, opiates ect.. I never had such horrible side effects like I had with MK677
I wouldn't use a blanket statement such as calling it a poison. People have psychiatric issues from consuming Marijuana. People are allergic to peanuts. People get ulcers from ibuprofen. Relatively speaking MK677 is a safe compound for most but as with any other drug, it should be met with respect and care and it would be wise to investigate the side effects of every drug you take whether prescribed by a doctor or not to make the informed decisions if you feel it is right for you.

I wouldn't use a blanket statement such as calling it a poison. People have psychiatric issues from consuming Marijuana. People are allergic to peanuts. People get ulcers from ibuprofen. Relatively speaking MK677 is a safe compound for most but as with any other drug, it should be met with respect and care and it would be wise to investigate the side effects of every drug you take whether prescribed by a doctor or not to make the informed decisions if you feel it is right for you.
I think that the problem with this side effect is that it seems to be very rare, so much so that it's hard to find mentions without looking for it specifically.
Maybe we could have a warning sticky in the SIE section?

We are four guys in my gym who tried mk677. Three of us suffered this side effect. One guy came out unscathed. Another fell into alcohol and drugs and stopped training .

Last edited:
I think that the problem with this side effect is that it seems to be very rare, so much so that it's hard to find mentions without looking for it specifically.
Maybe we could have a warning sticky in the SIE section?
Probably a good idea. I'll see about placing it somewhere