• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Mixing xanax with morphine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napsuuu

Greenlighter
What will happen if i swallow 10 mg of xanax and a high dose of morphine ? Knowing that i've never done it before.

Never done Xanax? Or Morphine? Or both??
That sounds like a ticket to the ER.
If you have never done Xanax, 10mg is a rough place to start. Try 1mg, or .5... The combo of Morphine/Xanax can easily cause respiratory failure and/or heart attack. Be careful.

I don't mind waking up in a hospital, but i don't want to die.
What dosage would you recommend ? I don't think 1mg or 0.5mg is going to make a difference.

You can kill yourself ! The risk of overdose for a zero tolerance user and people in general is extremely high for those with that way of thinking, or simple body chemistry errors. You can always take more but never less. Please utfse (search function) and look up threads on both class of medication.

No dosage advise on get highesque threads.

Last edited:
You can always take more but never less.
I don't think i understood this sentence.

You know i'm gonna do it anyway, i have both xanax and morphine in my hand, if no one tells me the dosage i have to take, i'm just gonna mix it randomly and the risk of killing myself will be higher.
I just want to be away for 2 weeks or more.

Read basic online information regarding the safty of combining two centeral nervous system depressants. Your blind idea is not worth the risk. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.