• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing Xanax & Opiates

MasterMind80

Greenlighter
Hey there guys,

I have visited this site many times in the past looking for help/advice and you guys do a great job at doing that, so I would like to say thank you. I decided to finally make an account because I cannot seem to find the specific answer to my question that I am looking for. I do apologize in advance if there is a thread that does answer my question.

So, my dog Ruffles has two drugs of choice, which happen to be Xanax and opiates (heroin & Oxycodone). Ruffles knows this is a very bad combination and has never taken them at the same time, but when searching for answers for a grace period in between taking them, he can never find the answer. It's always people just asking if you can take them at the same time.
Ruffles tolerance to Xanax is mediocre, he usually only takes 1-3mg of Xanax at a time. He has a pretty high tolerance to Oxycodone and takes anywhere from 60-300mg though out the day. Since Ruffles lost his prescription to Oxycodone and it's just so expensive, he has been smoking BTH more often now. He smokes anywhere from 0.5-1.5 grams of BTH over an 8 hour time frame.
So, when Ruffles isn't taking his Suboxone/Subutex, he usually likes to get anywhere from 0.5-1g of BTH to have while he's at work and it usually takes him 5-8 hours to smoke it all. Since Ruffles wakes up for work at 2am, he sometimes needs help falling asleep, which is what the Xanax is for. He was wondering if waiting 2-4 hours after taking his last hit of BTH a decent amount of time to wait for taking Xanax.
He has done it a few times in the past and usually waits as long as possible, but has never mixed the two within a 2 hour time frame.

I also have another question for you guys, Ruffles has never taken Xanax before BTH, but today he wanted to have more of a mellow day and get a lot of much needed rest, so he woke up and after about an hour, he took 1mg of Xanax, then a couple hours later, he took another 1mg, and then another 1mg two hours after that. Then he totally forgot it was his friends birthday and they wanted to go out and have some drinks. Ruffles didn't feel like drinking and decided to be the DD for the night, but still wanted to have some fun, so after about 4 hours since his last dose of Xanax, he decided to buy a gram of BTH and has been slowly smoking it over a 7 hour period. Is this something that Ruffles should be worried about in regards to overdosing?

tldr; How long should Ruffles (my dog) wait to smoke Heroin after taking Xanax and how long should Ruffles wait to take Xanax after smoking Heroin?

Thank you for taking time out of your day for the advice, everyone. Once again, I apologize if this is a duplicate thread. It's just the only ones I see out there are people saying it's a bad combo like if you take them at the same time. I'm looking for more of a same day different time answer.

Regards,

MasterMind80 & Mr. Ruffles

I can't give veterinarian advice lol but I just detoxed from opiates and I take kpins regularly for PTSD. Both are cns depressants so I can't with a sound mind say when to take what. Personally I'd say neither but your gonna do what you want. I would space them out a couple hours. I'm not sure the 1/2 life if Xanax but a few hours at least. Please be safe ✌️

Hey there guys,

I have visited this site many times in the past looking for help/advice and you guys do a great job at doing that, so I would like to say thank you. I decided to finally make an account because I cannot seem to find the specific answer to my question that I am looking for. I do apologize in advance if there is a thread that does answer my question.

So, my dog Ruffles has two drugs of choice, which happen to be Xanax and opiates (heroin & Oxycodone). Ruffles knows this is a very bad combination and has never taken them at the same time, but when searching for answers for a grace period in between taking them, he can never find the answer. It's always people just asking if you can take them at the same time.
Ruffles tolerance to Xanax is mediocre, he usually only takes 1-3mg of Xanax at a time. He has a pretty high tolerance to Oxycodone and takes anywhere from 60-300mg though out the day. Since Ruffles lost his prescription to Oxycodone and it's just so expensive, he has been smoking BTH more often now. He smokes anywhere from 0.5-1.5 grams of BTH over an 8 hour time frame.
So, when Ruffles isn't taking his Suboxone/Subutex, he usually likes to get anywhere from 0.5-1g of BTH to have while he's at work and it usually takes him 5-8 hours to smoke it all. Since Ruffles wakes up for work at 2am, he sometimes needs help falling asleep, which is what the Xanax is for. He was wondering if waiting 2-4 hours after taking his last hit of BTH a decent amount of time to wait for taking Xanax.
He has done it a few times in the past and usually waits as long as possible, but has never mixed the two within a 2 hour time frame.

I also have another question for you guys, Ruffles has never taken Xanax before BTH, but today he wanted to have more of a mellow day and get a lot of much needed rest, so he woke up and after about an hour, he took 1mg of Xanax, then a couple hours later, he took another 1mg, and then another 1mg two hours after that. Then he totally forgot it was his friends birthday and they wanted to go out and have some drinks. Ruffles didn't feel like drinking and decided to be the DD for the night, but still wanted to have some fun, so after about 4 hours since his last dose of Xanax, he decided to buy a gram of BTH and has been slowly smoking it over a 7 hour period. Is this something that Ruffles should be worried about in regards to overdosing?

tldr; How long should Ruffles (my dog) wait to smoke Heroin after taking Xanax and how long should Ruffles wait to take Xanax after smoking Heroin?

Thank you for taking time out of your day for the advice, everyone. Once again, I apologize if this is a duplicate thread. It's just the only ones I see out there are people saying it's a bad combo like if you take them at the same time. I'm looking for more of a same day different time answer.

Regards,

MasterMind80 & Mr. Ruffles
i have plent of experience but please give me an hour so I can type on a computer as my phone is dying

Clean out ya inbox bud ^^

Sweety jane just did

op, taking the Xanax first is the best idea as you'll know the depth of your high and can judge the black tar from there.. Obviously I would suggest neither... But if you choose to do so the least harmful way. Smoking heroin will probably cause you to nod out and sleep before anything too bad would happen but please only smoke .1s at a time with breaks between to judge where you're at as I may have more exp than you man. Be safe please

I just mixed heroin with Xanax I only did a quarter of a one mg n haven't done any dope since earlier can I get some advice on this

I smoked heroin probably at least 3 hour ago n just did a quarter of a 1mg Xanax can I get some advice I used to do this a lot but I was clean for awhile but I've been using again for about 2 3 weeks