• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Mixing weed with salvia?

burn out

Bluelighter
Anyone ever try this? I just got a half oz of salvia leaf, been smokin' it on its own and getting good effects. It is helping me heal from a lot very serious emotional problems. I am wondering if combining with cannabis could enhance this effect?

yes i believe it definitely would. i haven't tried salvia myself but why don't you try taking a few hits of weed first until you're comfortable and then hitting the salvia ;) - but as always, star small :).

as for mixing it in one toke, you'll have to try that one out for yourself. :D

safe travels, and i hope you get through this time <3

Glad you enjoy salvia. I found it to be a horrible substance. I much prefer DMT to salvia for a short acting intense psychedelic

You can most definitely mix it, but if you're not able to hold your massive ganja/salvia hits in for upwards of half a minute, it's going to be a wasteful (though not completely useless) experience.

Not sure what'll end up being enhanced when you put 'em together, though.

Have you got a salvia extract like 5x, 20x etc or the leaf on its own?

If you have just the leaf have you considered making a tea or something, it has a bitter taste but I didn't find it too bad. However, the one time I did try it I found it much easier to handle and process without being overwhelmed allowing you to concentrate on your thoughts/emotions to a greater extent.

Yo grind up some salvia and roll a dab in it, I've done this with a handful of drugs, not saying it really does anything, but its worth a shot haha.

Surprisingly, weed has been one of the few things that I've found to not pleasantly mix with salvia. Not to say there's not any interaction; for me, it seems to vastly intensify the experience, whether smoked beforehand or on top of each other. I tend to combine cannabinoids with nearly every drug experience, especially psychedelics, but I doubt I'll ever do this one again.