• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing ug

Status
Not open for further replies.

razordesignz

Bluelighter
Prescribed 10mg oxy, 10mg val, .5 xanax, fioricet, gabapentin, I ha e narcos percs kratom o and I have watson and qualitiest somas. Idk what to mix...my son is def and will not keep his hearing aids on and I can not deal with this anxiety properly. I'm losing it mentally. My kratom tolerance is high.
Prescribed:
10mg oxy x4 a day
10mg val ×1 a day
.5 xanax x1 a day
Gabapentin 800 ×4 a day ( I take like 1600)
350mg soma x2 a day
I take kratom as needed.
I just don't know what to do if I take the meds j need I'll run out of painkillers snd benzos both too early my docs docks suck..idk what to do. Begging for advice on what to take together for good mixtures
I pulled out the fioricet just for the barbiturate in it

You want to be careful not to take too much Norco, Percocet and fioricet because all the acetaminophen could be toxic in high doses. If you're looking for anxiety relief, add more gabapentin so you won't run out of your other prescriptions early. I will leave this open for now, but we're not here to help you get high as possible. I don't know how better to advise you in regards to your son, maybe a family member can help you watch him.

If your issue is anxiety and not pain perhaps you might benefit from drugs like ssris or mitrazipine or trazadone.

So if it were me, and I had scripts to all the stuff you do.. I would do this, pop a couple .5 Xanax, a couple valium, and if I was in pain too, maybe 20-30mg of oxy? or 20mg of oxy and hydro.. I cant totally go and recommend this, as this site is about HR.. not so much, how much of what drug you should take.. I can only base this on my personal experiences with those drugs, and tell you how I would do it.. but I am not saying its a wonderful idea, to mix opiates and benzos.. I technically do that shit everyday, being scripted both subutex and kpins.. but sub, is a partial agonist, and I have never had any adverse effects taking the both of those daily.. and Adderall too! I have no experience with anything else you mentioned, but those 3 out of what you are scripted I listed above what I would take..

I have been on the same exact dose of valium a cpl years ago, before I was forced to switch back to klonopin again, for the second time, when I switched doctors.. she didn't agree with my old doctor, suboxone doctor, who had me on 40-50mg a day of valium, said that was obsurd and she would not script any benzos but clonazepam for anxiety general and social, and Ativan if I had more panic attacks than just general anxiety.. so I picked the kpins, as I had been on them years before and liked them too..

Soma is nice too, in moderate doses, with a benzo/opiate, it is a good potentiator, so is any form of THC, or bud.. it makes benzos much stronger, and opiates too!

We really don't like to support threads like "What should I take to get highest" They are your drugs and you need to decide how to make them work best for you. Everybody's body possesses unique physiology that makes estimates and advice like this not only arbitrary, but also potentially dangerous, which is why we don't like to do it. We know that Benzodiazepines and Barbiturates are dangerous when combined with CNS depressants like Opioids, so you need to be careful in that regard.

As far as your preferences go, that's going to be totally up to you. Even if our bodies were all identical, with the same metabolic activity, our subjective experiences would still no doubt be completely different.

There's no secret combination regarding what you have if that's what you're asking. They're all drugs with different effects and some will synergize with others, but there's no complex relatinship between these. Again, it's going to be mostly up to your preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.