• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

mixing triple c's and alcohol?

bonetones

Greenlighter
ok so first of all i dont want anyone telling me not to do c's and how dangerous they are. i know. ive already taken them so telling me not to isnt going to do anything.

today at around 2:30 pm i took ~6 shots of fireball and got a kinda tipsy. i sobered up pretty quick and didnt have any alcohol left and ive had a sheet of triple sheets in my room for about a month that ive been meaning to get rid of. at around 5:00 pm (bout a half hour ago) i took a sheet of the c's (8 pills) and didnt think anything of it. i told my brother that i took them and he yelled at me and got scared i was gonna die or something but im pretty sure im gonna be fine? he kinda freaked me out tho so i came here for some other opinions. im 18, 5'7", ~150 lb, i drink pretty regularly (about 3 times in the past week) and have taken c's about 10 tens in last 6 months. will i be okay? should i purge or something? ive only ever mixed c's with weed but ive never had a bad reaction. what yall think?

Your brother's right. 4 grams tylenol at one shot with alcohol and a bunch of sudafed warrants a trip to er. Youll probably be ok but theres no point in taking shit like tylenol and sudafed when you really just get the effect off the dxm which isnt even that much in those 8 pills. And dxm at 240 mg isnt even dangerous for the most part so why take all that other crap that is dangerous?

Your brother was right to freak out, takings cccs recreationally is pretty stupid... not to mention with alcohol. I would really recommend not doing that again. Just buy some cough syrup with dxm as the only active ingredient... you will get the same effect without poisoning your liver.

You'll probably survive... just don't do it again.

You come to a Harm Reduction forum and you start your thread by saying, "don't tell me not to engage in dangerous behavior" when the most serious danger to be addressed is your use of Coricidin Cough and Cold. The seriously stupid thing is that it's so easy to acquire drugs that are solely Dextromethorphan or only contain safe ingredients.

Chlorpheniramine is dangerous. Overdose, especially combined with Dextromethorphan can cause Serotonin Toxicity, among a host of other complications. So, please don't visit a Harm Reduction forum and introduce yourself by saying "Hi, I don't give a fuck about Harm Reduction, can you help me?"

We would help you, but this drug is inherently dangerous. We can't advise you how to get high with a toxic drug and not die.

Bad idea. Don't do it again.

You'll probably be fine in the long run, but you shouldn't do it again. Your liver will thank you.