• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mixing Tramadol and Codeine - Thoughts?

Yeah man I am in Melbourne.

I think that the tramadol would contribute to your fuckedness, but 720mg is a fucking big extraction. Everytime I come in here I want to CWE lol. I might take some valium tonight to kill my drug cravings.

do ya take tramadol first and THEN the codeine/weed or whatever or first you drank the "drank" (codeine) whatever form it is in, and then use tramadol ?

i myself usually do
t+00.00 tramadol, some benzos,
t+00.30 codeine
t+01.00 maybe some more benzos.

I take the tramadol atleast an hour before consuming my codeine, if I am using a benzo it will be valium so I always take that when I take the tramadol since it lasts so long.

I never re dose valium because it seems like a waste considering its long half life and the fact I do this to chill a few hours before bed. If I was using something like xanax I would probably down it with the codeine or shortly before hand.

can you drink with tramadol?I don't mean get hammered - just say three or fours beers to have while enjoying a splif or two and some Tramadol.
Checked the net and they say do not drink with them, just wondering if anyone has and what to efects it had,is it just like drinking on val or forts?

I have drank on tramadol, it was okay but not the best. I definately don't see any danger in having a few beers if you want to try it out, binge drinking might be another story.

Just guerilla farm some poppies, their free and shit all over tram and codeine.

Other than that, a very informative thread.

I would suggest taking 100mg of tramadol, 25mg of doxylamine succinate and 5mg of valium waiting an hour and then takine 200-250mg of codeine. After you feel the codeine starting to wear off a little then 25mg of promethazine.

I really can't reccomend anything in regards to grapefruit juice as I have no experience whatsoever with it. Oxy is the best drug you have there but I didn't include it in that combo because it is the most powerful of all those drugs, also you are much better off to get what you can out of the weaker opiates before doing the oxy.

midly hijacking this thread however i was wondering if you guys could help me.

ok here are my resources

promethazine, doxylamine, 250mg tramadol, codiene, oxy, diazpam, obviously grapefruit juice

i havent tried the valium or tramadol yet and i essentially have no tolerance but only weigh about 70 kg. what would you suggest as the best combination.

I would suggest you go put those drugs back in the medicine cabinet. The people that have them prescribed will be looking for them soon...

Golden Rule: Don't mix benzodiazepines and opiates.

If you have never had any of these drugs before, you should always start with the lowest dose, and don't mix drugs until you know how each drug effects you independently.

Also, remember that valium has a long half life. This means that you should not take opiates for a long time after consuming the valium.

Instead of taking a cocktail of drugs you are probably better off to go grab yourself a six pack and start drinking, you will probably enjoy yourself more.

Nab

Nabollocks is spot on.... if your going to take any drug take them seperately. Many of these potentiate (multiply) the effects of the other putting you at greater risk of injury and harm them just doing it by itself.

Its worthwhile reading the bluelight user agreement at the end of the general FAQ. Posting about the amounts of substances you have and are intending to take can draw unwanted attention to you. Especially from law enforcement such as the AFP who regularly lurk on this forum.

It is also worthwhile taking another look at the australian drug discussion guidelines.

I usually take substances separately for obvious reason. perhaps my post was misunderstood. i didn’t say I intended to take all of them together. my primary intention was to make the most of the oxy that i have and rarely encountered. And yes i have read through “how to potentate opiates” threads

p.s antihistamines are all that are missing from my medicine cabinet the rest remains untouched by my dear self.

p.p.s Regarding self incrimination I believe 90 percent of posts on this board are similar however it was a rather noobish post. my post will cease to exist from this point onwards

Last edited:
I have drank on tramadol, it was okay but not the best. I definately don't see any danger in having a few beers if you want to try it out, binge drinking might be another story.

yeah a few drinks with tramadol is ok but anymore than say 2-3 and you're increasing the risk of having a seizure. i've been shitfaced drunk on pretty high doses of tramadol before and all it did was induce hardcore vomiting or make me extremely nauseated. it's not pleasant at all. i'd avoid drinking for the most parts when you're high on tramadol.

The combination of tramadol and codeine has always been extremely relaxing for me. I use it maybe one or two days a week, especially after a long day at work.

However, does anyone know if this combination overtaxes the body, or poses any danger to the liver or kidneys?

I usually take about 300mg tramadol with 80mg of codeine, always cold water extracted, so no acetaminophen or aspirin is involved.

I just worry about this sometimes, so I'm sure there's someone on this board more knowledgeable than me who might have an idea. Thanks in advance for your help with this question.

Great thread guys -hope this info's useful.. I also heard about the grapefruit juice potentiator for trams alongside the use of GABA, which I have on hand as a last resort (anxiety disorder). Anywho.. I may have snorted about 50/100mg of Tram whilst drinkin a half litre of grapefruit juice and 500mg of GABA,,, before crushing and bombing another 300mg with the juice.
Now although there werent that many huge differences I certainly felt like I came up a lot quicker and smoother on the first phase of Tramadol.. Remember Trams are not just a relatively mild opiate but it also acts REAL fast on your serotonin levels,, which is why I'd stopped taking my anti-dep mitrazapine days before (even if not an SSRI fuck serotonin syndrome,, play shit safe huh).... So yeah I presume the juice and/or GABA did help during this phase.... However,, after ingesting a few more trams,, when what normally happens is Im kickin myself into what should have been the classic nodding time between vivid conscious dreams and 'nodding' back to a woozy hazy wtf? awake. Y'know,, the tram nod.. On grapefruit juice and GABA I slept through,, still with weird semi-lucid dreams but I like that 'Woah wtf? nod' . . Im presuming you guys get this to? Im more used to heroin than trams so maybe Trams aint made for that kinda nod. Smacks pretty evil shit Im glad to be away from,, whereas trams have made me function better in society as a person with pretty severe OCD. ( http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/content/full/156/4/660a )
Anyway that nice euphoric coming up feeling I got was very similar to what happened today,, namely Ritalin came through so snorted 2 on their own,,, YUK, never again,, for peeps with anxiety disorders I'd say stay clear of Rits, M-lone and weed unless your already wasted.
But then having crushed 300mgs of tram with a few beers tonight,, oh and a valium, I decided to try my luck again with a few more crushed rits,, and it felt very similar, a smoother quicker much more lengthy time in a relatively 'upper mood'. Which is all good and well,, try the GABA/juice combo yrselves but I reckon for downer types like a lot of us its the woozy opiate bit we look forward to, and this it did not help.
Guys on a separate note the other weekend I wanted a weekend alone chillin with my trams and vals,, and decided to buy a bottle of gin and some grapefruit juice..HUGE MISTAKE!! A few beers is fine if your tolerance to booze is ok,, but man I sincerely thank my stars Im still alive,, I woke up realising I'd bombed 1000-1200 mg trams, around 40 mg valium and below idiotically drunk the whole 70cl bottle of gin...... I could very well be dead,, thank fuck I woke up to vomit the mornin after.
I seriously believe we're all here to watch each others backs,,so guys my advice is never buy spirits with this shit.... WAY TOO RISKY.
Anyways I must admit as far as the 'nod' woozy feeling goes,,call me a freak but I think 'plugging' is the best way.

Sorry to yabber,, hope its answered a few questions (if its answered one question for me its that I can snort ritalin with trams and still write,,,weird)
I do have one question for all you guys preparing codeine with tramadol.. Thanks for the wisdom on when to do what
- but has anyone experienced buprinorphine with Tramadol instead? Not as good? Oh well I digress,, damn these ritalins ;)

P.S When I say 'I' in this post I basically got sick of saying 'Someone who I met' once, y'know?

I found Codeine actually made the come up of the Tramadol a lot smoother..

Great combo.

Last edited:
^ I agree that tramadol and codeine is a great combo, but I always dosed the codeine after the tram. When I had access to tramadol my favourite drug combo was tramadol, valium and codeine, if you hit the dose schedule right it offers a fantastic high that with my low opiate tolerance has rivalled any buzz I have gotten from heroin, oxy or morphine.

roadkill barbie, I have no experience with combining bupe and tramadol but I feel that since tramadol works on the mu opioid receptors it must potentiate any opiate to some extent. Be careful when dosing any drug combination for the first time, even though it seems you are experienced with opiates don't underestimate how much tramadol may potentiate a certain opiate, gain experience with a conservative dose and go from there.

I have to say that I am a bit surprised that you have (presumably) good experience with heroin and tramadol still gets you nodding, I hope you aren't dosing above 400mg? If you are you do run the risk of having a seizure.

In regards to the ritalin, I haven't used the shit for years now, and I have never combined it with opiates of any kind but I will say that stuff packs a punch if you do a decent dose. I used to love that shit back in high school, infact there was a 6 month or so period in which I used it nearly everyday. Unless you are speedballing, I don't see any logical reason to combine a stimulant with an opiate, they are completely different highs which require a completely different aim when using them to appreciate the high fully. I love both stims and opiates but seriously, the highs of both drugs in general are mutally exclusive and just cancel eachother out.

I wouldn't reccomend anyone with anxiety problems uses stims, but if you want to give the rits a fair whack then maybe you should try it with a decent dose of diazepam but no opiate. Depending on the tablets/capsules you have ritalin can be a bit of a cunt to snort, while the high is shortlived I haven't found it to be much inferior to any insufflated amphetamine or cocaine.

- but has anyone experienced buprinorphine with Tramadol instead?

because tramadol is an atypical opidiod (tramadol and it's M1 metabolite are mu agonists as well as the seretonin reuptake) and not a full agonist, such as heroin, you can combine the two together without the worry of precipitated withdrawals. saying that, and i'm generally speaking here as well, if your stabilised on a dose around <2mg you're able to take other full agonists with the bupe without any trouble either. the dose isn't high enough for the bupe to antagonise.

i've used the combination many times and think it's great. both are great painkillers and both are great anti-depressants. the synergism that can be produced between them can be quite pleasurable with lower tolerances as well.

it's been quite a long time since i've had this combination.

typically i'd have the tramadol first, followed by the codeine about half an hour or so later.
this was after surgery, once i'd gotten out of hospital and they'd taken my morphine away from me.
such a good combination, i'd quickly forget the throbbing second heartbeat i had in my leg.

havent touched tramadol since my prescription refills ran out tho.

because tramadol is an atypical opidiod (tramadol and it's M1 metabolite are mu agonists as well as the seretonin reuptake) and not a full agonist, such as heroin, you can combine the two together without the worry of precipitated withdrawals. saying that, and i'm generally speaking here as well, if your stabilised on a dose around <2mg you're able to take other full agonists with the bupe without any trouble either. the dose isn't high enough for the bupe to antagonise.

i've used the combination many times and think it's great. both are great painkillers and both are great anti-depressants. the synergism that can be produced between them can be quite pleasurable with lower tolerances as well.

Yeah when i was on a few bupe patches, tramadol would really kick my arse :D

IM is certainly the way to go with Tramadol. 10mg Diaz 20 minutes before, followed by 300-400mg tramdol. An hour later you'll be flying.