• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Mixing Ritalin with Blue Lotus

BlueLotusLover

Greenlighter
I am very fond of blue lotus tea & smoking it. I am currently taking 1 to 3 10 mg Ritalin ( methylphenidate ) Immediate release tablet's daily. I have heard that blue lotus contains large amounts of MAOI - which apparently has a negative reaction when mixed with ritalin? Can any of you guys illuminate me as to whether or not this combination is potentially dangerous? When I drink the tea I tend to use 2 teaspoons.

Thanks in advance.

Pete

Last edited:
Sudden death. Ritalin causes a blockade of norepinephrine then maoi inhibition can cause a fatal amount of norepinephrine triggering vasoconstriction turning your hands blue and basically feeling your body choke its self tp death as it is unable to let the blood vesels relax enough to circulate blood flow. arthymia due to extreme sentization . Of the ion channels in the heart to epinephrine by maoi inhibition. Superventrical tachycardia (hr resting over 140 bpm) sudden cardiac failure bursting

Death isnt a side effect some may experience mixing maois with methylphenidate it directly acts in the nervous system to signal a sudden fatality via multiple mechanisns.