View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mixing psychedelics? 4-HO-MET + ???

ThisIsAnAccount

Greenlighter
Anybody have experience with 4homet? Got some, and I’m curious about others experiences. Anybody mix with anything? Particularly interested in stronger visual effects. Came pre-dosed at 20mg each, so I’ll be starting there.

Not exactly but Ive mixed 4 aco met with 5 meo mipt at 30 and 10, respectively

Will eventually mix with 4 aco dmt

What did you have in mind

4-HO-MET on its own first
Yes!
Try it first, unless you meant by stronger visuals, you’d tried it before at 20mg.
I really don’t suggest a mix, until you are sure of your initial solo reaction.

I have mixed in Cannabis with metocin, but at higher doses, things can get hectic.
It can get hyper visual, for me, at about 30-40mg.

P
Why don't you take the 4-HO-MET on its own first? I don't any reason to combo if you've never tried it.

Planned on doing this first. I’m fairly experienced with psychs. Though this will be my first Met trip, so I won’t be mixing at first. Was more curious after a few trips as to what to try

Yes!
Try it first, unless you meant by stronger visuals, you’d tried it before at 20mg.
I really don’t suggest a mix, until you are sure of your initial solo reaction.

I have mixed in Cannabis with metocin, but at higher doses, things can get hectic.
It can get hyper visual, for me, at about 30-40mg.
Give an example of hyper visual. Like DMT or what?
Edit: spelling oops

Not exactly but Ive mixed 4 aco met with 5 meo mipt at 30 and 10, respectively

Will eventually mix with 4 aco dmt

What did you have in mind
I’m not too sure really. I was thinking cannabis eventually. Assumed it would make the trip significantly stronger like most psychs

There was a time when adding (inhaled) cannabis would suddenly ramp up a trip but Im too damn tolerant now lol though sometimes Im caught off guard
Im always adding cannabis, myself, but always go slow.

Imo 4 aco met is rather shallow mentally, compared to other psyches, but my first higher dose experience had moments of being on the verge of too much for the setting... Id def echo the others and suggest proper titrations before combining

But I do imagine itd amplify visuals in a combo without adding too much confusion.
Tho I found it rather stimulating physically, so idk wtf I was thinking comboing with 5 meo mipt lol .. it was almost difficult to enjoy because of the physical stimulation

Personally, I would just take more 4-HO-MET. I find it to be about one of the most visually stunning materials out there. Mixing with a lot of things might not get you where you want to be. I find that sometimes just mixes or muddles the visuals when I do that

One day i took a 4-AcO-DET/4-HO-MET combo and it was something else. The whole start of the trip was edgy but deep and i was thinking about some heavy shit. And then i took 22mgs of 4-HO-MET second with 10mgs 4-AcO-DET about 4 hours prior and when it hit the visuals went straight pastel cartoon paintings spreading across the room before my eyes.

It took a pretty neutral trip and turned ot into a euphoric visual wonderland. It's actually one of my favorite drugs, 4-HO-MET that is. Have about half a gram left and im trying to use it sparingly.

It's one of those rare gems, meant to treasure.

~Charlie

Last edited:
4-HO-MET at around 30 - 40 mg chased with the sameish amount of MXE - beautiful when you become an infinite one with the universe.

@Achen

I took it at a club, but went home shortly after and just enjoyed the morning in my bed :) The visuals were really lovely. They were more complete in a sense, than with either 2CB or 4-HO-MET alone.

Just made a capsule to take tonight with 4-HO-MET, 2C-C and 2C-D inside of it. All three of these are great drugs in their own right and conceptually when i think of the combo i believe they will play nicely off one another. Will definetly let you guys know how it goes.

Gonna dose around 6pm.

Stay Swirly o_O

Last edited:
I like mixing 4 ho met with ALD--52 and other lysergamides.

I also find it very nice with 5 meo mipt. Very erotic and colorful combo

Just made a capsule to take tonight with 4-HO-MET, 2C-C and 2C-D inside of it. All three of these are great drugs in their own right and conceptually when i think of the combo i believe they will play nicely off one another. Will definetly let you guys know how it goes.

Gonna dose around 6pm.

Stay Swirly o_O

That sounds exquisite.

Gonna dose around 6pm.

Stay Swirly o_O
Keep us posted and what your doses were. I've done 2cd + 4ho-met but probably too much 4ho-met in the mix. Might have been 4aco-met.

The peak was breathtaking, i couldn't even see 5 feet in front of me the visuals got so strong. Id gotten worried at one point thinking i took too much because i was so far gone after 40mins. But this Euphoria and like Sexual kinda energy was so strong, the 2C's in particular are very sorta erotic kinda drugs for me. Really wished my Fiance was here to play around with in the bedroom.

Id taken.

8mgs of 2C-C
16mgs of 2C-D
13mgs of 4-HO-MET

Don't think i would have changed anything in hindsight, i feel AMAZING right now like i always do when im coming down from 4-HO-MET. That is one of my favorites of all like top five, and I've tried alot of compounds ar this point. Metocin is as close to my heart as any of the Classics could be.