• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Mixing Norco with Adderall?

Mr31

Greenlighter
Hello BL,

So my friend took 2x 10mg norco at aproximately 7:15 A.M. and is debating whether or not to take 20mg of Adderal XR. It has been 3 hours so far and he has had little to eat.

Generally speaking, could these two cause a potentially dangerous effect?

Thanks,

Have they used both separately before? Even if not its not as bad as benzos or alcohol with opiates but with no experience it may not be pleasant to some. Those arent high doses at all of either and personally I love(d) opiates and Adderall.

Yes pretty familiar with both, they are just worried that even low doses such as these might cause some problems with heart or respirtory balance.

i mean, it is going to cause a change in your heart rate, but most likely will not be dangerous to your health (unless you have some pre-existing condition). My real concern here is the use of drugs for a whole entire day. IF the adderall is not for recreational use, then i guess go for it, but if both are only for recreational use, then i would advise creating a drug calendar, spacing out your drug use, and keeping yourself accountable so that addictive tendencies dont form. I like to use one drug every 4 to 5 days and usually i choose a different class of drug each time so that im not using solely opioids or depressants all the time.

I think your friend is ok to go ahead and take the Adderall. 20mg of Norco is not very strong at all imo I don't see 20mg of Adderall XR hurting anyone along with that small dose of hydrocodone.