• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing My New Meds With Other Stuff

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
Okay, I was able to ask my doctor about the adderall/alcohol combo. He said it was fine as long as I took the adderall in the morning and drank at my usual time of day (e.g. after 5). However, I do a bit of some other stuff from time to time that I couldn't exactly ask the doctor about. Would it be okay to smoke/ingest cannabis in the evenings as well. Also, would it be fine to take LSA seeds or mushrooms on evenings after having taken the adderall in the morning. I don't trip that frequently but have tripped around 40 times or so in the past few years (e.g. since I was 20 or so). I never do any synthetic psychs anymore, so these are primarily the only substances that I use.

Pretty much this is all I do drug wise, aside from very, very occasionally taking prescription stuff at parties (e.g. usually more stuff of the downer sort), though this is a very, very rare thing for me. I also very rarely do K while at parties, did it once but would be open to doing it again while out somewhere probably in a low dose like the last time.

I don't have any serious mental health problems or anything, just the ADHD, which isn't even severe or anything. Just moderate. I never even took meds in the past, but I figured I'd check to see if it interacts with any of this stuff. If it does, I'll only get high or trip on days when I didn't take my meds in the morning. Plus, something else that's important to note is that I pretty much only trip and/or get high at night on days that I do. So, they'd never be taken at the same time.

Therefore, the meds would never really be mixed with other stuff directly, just that there may be traces of residual adderrall in my system from the morning at the time that I take the stuff. I'd never be drinking and/or on drugs at times when the adderall was actively in my system.

Last edited:
Cannabis and amphetamines is generally a safe combo, especially if you're familiar with smoking pot (increased heart rate/ possible anxiety). The doctor is correct in suggesting to not drink with your meds at the same time. The slight danger of mixing the two is you'll be able to consume more alcohol and find yourself smashed when the stimulant wears off. So play it safe and keep alcohol use to the evenings, the later the better
Stay safe