• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing meth with cocaine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshKillem

Greenlighter
My buddy is coming over later and we're going to do some coke, but I'm kind of fiening for a high now so wondering if I sparked a bowl or two of meth beforehand what would be the effects later tonight when we do coke? Is it a bad mixture? Is it going to mess with my coke high because I don't want to screw that up. Love the coke high. lol.

It's not a good idea to mix two very strong stimulants. You'll probably not enjoy your coke as much either as it'll blunt it. Try to hold on a bit longer.

Did this combo a few months ago. I regretted it for hours. I was walking around aimlessly trying to force myself to do something because I could not escape the overwhelming stimulation and uncomfortable heart pangs.

I was tweaked I tell you!

Very bad combo to mix amph and cocaine, not meth but adderall and then cocaine even 5 hours after just caused massive anxiety.

lol. That sucks bro. I may be stupid but I snorted a little rail and my buddy is almost here with the coke, but in my defense it didn't get me very high so I'm gonna go through with it anyway, I feel pretty much sober right now. I'll let you guys know how it goes. *Cheers and here's to not dying. lol

Not that I'm much of a coke fan, but I would have done their drugs and saved mine for later. And yeah, great job posting this only to ignore everyone, just because it "didn't get you very high", it's still a stimulant in your body on top the coke.

lol. That sucks bro. I may be stupid but I snorted a little rail and my buddy is almost here with the coke, but in my defense it didn't get me very high so I'm gonna go through with it anyway, I feel pretty much sober right now. I'll let you guys know how it goes. *Cheers and here's to not dying. lol
Let us know how it went, did your buddy bring Decent amount or just a Lil bit? Have fun & be safe

Let us know how it went, did your buddy bring Decent amount or just a Lil bit? Have fun & be safe
He brought 2 grams and we did it all. It wasn't as bad as they said it would, but it was a bit uncomfortable. I should've listened but I'm an impatient child. lol. But I took some benzos, and then got super sleepy, then smoked a bowl of meth and now I feel perfectly normal.

Sorry OP. Read forum guidelines. All will be revealed. We're here for your safety. How you choose to party is your perogative ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.