• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing Meth & MDMA

Bentoboxed

Greenlighter
(Posted this in "Australian Drug Discussion" as well however I figured this is a more appropriate place for the thread. Mods feel free to close/delete the other thread.)

As the title suggests I'm just wondering what can come of mixing meth & MDMA.

The last three weekends now I've had a half weight (each weekend - not the same half weight for all three) which I start Friday night finish Sunday mid-day as that's cut off considering I work during the week.
In anycase - like I mentioned, the last three weekends I have been mixing this with pills & more recently pure MDMA crystals in caps. Obviously the pills/caps are taken at night when we head to a club and on average I'd say I find myself 3-4 deep a night (depending on strength). Not sure if you guys would consider that being dangerous in itself however I know my tolerance and have only ever gone overboard once which "luckily" I was warned with a simple blood nose.

Anyhow.. I've not noticed anything that's worried me in any sort of way these last few weeks. I'm just wondering if what I'm doing is overly dangerous or completely fine. I apologise if this is a stupid question however I just thought it's better to be safe than sorry (despite my choosing to ask after doing it for a few weeks first haha) right?

Thanks in advance :)