• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mixing MDA and MDMA?

Achilles90

Greenlighter
So my buddy and I have a decent amount of E but only a single pill of Sass.

Instead of doing one or the other we are considering busting the Sass in half and taking a smaller dose of E.

Suggestions? Is it a fun combo? What's it like? Is this considered candy flipping?

If we did this it would be smaller doses. Half a pill of Sass with like 80mg of E and no boosting more than likely.

Open to suggestions

No, it isn't candyflipping. Candyflipping traditionally involves flipping acid with MDMA at the acid peak to create as very unique, beautiful, hedonistic experience.

IMO MDA is better taken alone. But don't let my opinion deter you. A lot of people love the MDMA/MDA combo. It's definitely still good.

I believe it's often called an Adam and Eve.

How strong is the MDA?

No, Adam is MDMA and Eve is MDE. MDA was known as The Mellow Drug of America.

A lot of ppl love mixing say 50mg MDA with say 100mg of MDMA, often saying that the two love drugs bring out the best in each other. I've never done that combo, so I really couldn't tell you. As always, stay safe, test your product(s) when possible, and remember, your mileage may vary!

Whooops, cheers. I've only had MDE once and IME it pretty much lives up to the general description. A stoning MDMA-esque high that you never quite come up on.

Depending on dose I'd possibly recommend bum dropping the MDA, as it's really special on its own IMO. Very trippy and psychedelic. Your perception is altered in a way that MDMA can't quite do, and I always found that MDMA/MDA pills produced a lesser experience and were consequently generally less well received than MDA pills. MDMA alters it and takes the edge off; it becomes a bit more like high dose MDMA than a totally different drug. Still good though, with more hallucinations than usual.

Good to know. I've done purple Armani (MDA) and really enjoyed it aside from the fact that the drug outlasted the festival lol. That's a little rough. 10 hours of rolling is nuts.

Would be interesting to see what a half dose does mixed with like 80 of Molly.