• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing heroin and meth compared to h with coke

deadhead4lyfe89

Bluelighter
Random question I've heard and seen celebrities die from mixing heroin and coke. But I have a bunch of friends for years who mix smoking heroin and meth all the time and they never od.
Just wondering if anyone has any info on this cuz like I said I heard that smoking heroin and doing coke is dangerous and many famous people have died from mixing those. How come I've seen tons of friends mix h and meth and be fine

I've never done meth before I just smoke heroin.

But I miss coke that's the only upper I do and I was just wondering how all this works

Is meth with h somehow not as dangerous as cocaine with h

Thanks
Peace

The people who die from that combo are usually banging it (IVing), not smoking it

You can easily OD from heroin and coke because the coke enables you to handle higher dosages of heroin. But cocaine doesn't last nearly as long as heroin does, so when the coke wears off, you can still have dangerously high levels of opiates in your system, and no coke to counteract it.
Q
But unlike coke, meth lasts a long time, so using heroin and meth at the same time doesn't carry the dangers of heroin and coke. That's why.

Ah, the old 'powerball' (meth and dope) vs 'speedball' (coke and dope) argument.

Both are VERY dangerous, and have killed lots of people.

I hate stimulants personally, but from what I've heard, the speedball is alot more euphoric at the initial bang, but the coke euphoria wears off within a half hour or so as the opiation over takes it. The powerball, while not as initially euphoric, lasts for hours and hours, and significantly changes the heroin high- making it more of a social, talkative, but still smashed kind of experience. Close friends have told me that the body load is amazing. The downfall to this is that the meth effects outlast the dope effects, so when the user starts going into dope withdrawal, it's exacerbated by the meth tweakiness and leads to a really nasty experience.

Thanks u guys it just would drive me crazy how my friends were always smoking meth and heroin and were always fine. When someone like for example river Phoenix snorted bunch coke and h and died outside a club