• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing drugs

Karbon1991

Bluelighter
Last night I took 45mg of diazepam 500mg of Tramadol 10mg of Amitriptyline and 1 3.75mg zopiclone it felt amazing very wobbly. Very relaxed n chilled. Struggled talking slightly but over all beautiful. However I decided to have a bong. Ruined it all. I started sweating shacking made my balance even worse n eventually threw up ALOT of sick. Can anyone explain what may have happened here? I've ever had trouble mixing Diaz and tram before so I think I can rule those out. Do you think maybe I should just keep clear of weed in future I don't have it often anyway. But maybe my body just really hates it? Or was it a combination of some sort. And input here would be greatly appreciated. It's not far from the best I've felt ever bar Oramorph. It's was all fine n dandy till the bong. Also how quickly does diazepam tolerance build up. Thank you.

I'll let someone else with more experience answer about benzo tolerance....how long have you been abusing benzo's, and at what doses?

I've personally noticed weed can cause nausea, mixed with anything. Throwing up us your body's way of trying to protect itself. Uhg..

Please be careful, mixing drugs can be deadly.

I don't have benzo's often at all TBH. I love them so much I try to use them minimally so my tolerance doesn't sky rocket and to prevent addiction. That way I can get the best possible effect from them. I'd never usually got above 50mg of Diaz, was the combination I had a risky one? Or do you think it was like you said about weed causing nausea?

Combining 45mg of diazepam (high dose without tolerance) and zopiclone with 500mg tramadol may cause respiratory depression.

500mg of tramadol is seizure territory.
Adding amitryptiline significantly lowers the seizure treshhold.

Adding weed...again, lowers seizure treshhold.

On one hand combining such a high benzo dose with an opioid is very dangerous, on the other hand the diazepam might have saved your ass in this case because it acts as an anti-convulsant.

Be carefull!

Thank you I'll bare that in mind. With that said I'll not do that combination Again. Or if I do atleast significantly lower the Tramadol dose n miss out the Amitriptyline. thank you for the advice.

tramadol does not mix well with anything in my experience and at the dose you took without tolerance it's no wonder you felt sick.