• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing Drugs

PieceByPiece

Bluelighter
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has more of a problem with mixing different drugs than just taking one or two certain drugs? I struggle with this.

I'm only interested in 'downers', apart from alcohol. I wouldn't touch 'uppers', not my thing at all. I just really like the drowsiness/sedated like feeling and the calmness.

The issue is I have an awful problem of combining downers. 13+ different drugs on one go. A mix of anything, including Codeine, Propranolol, Gabapentin, Promethazine, Morphine, Dihydrocodeine, Tramadol, Cinnarizine, Doxylamine, Prochlorperazine, Diazepam, and Chlorpheniramine, and others. On top of my already daily medication Fluoxetine and Lansoprazole along with a few of the other medications mentioned above containing other active ingredients such as paracetamol and ibuprofen.

I can be sedated for 13+ hours at a time depending on how much of what I take.

I know it's extremely dangerous. I just can't seem to 'stick' to one or two drugs.

Perhaps you can start of with eliminating some of the less "useful" drugs. Right off the bat, propranolol and prochlorperazine can be dropped. Propranolol really doesnt have great buzz producing attributes and you can mess with your BP and HR. If you take it every day, taper off it over a few weeks to a month.

Prochlorperazine gotta go too. You already have promethazine on board which is more sedating, potentiates the opioids better, and will help with nausea. Cinnarizine kinda falls into this category, too. I have no experience with it but imagine you can choose between it and promethazine.

Last, the doxylamine and chlorpheneramine. Why both? Doxylamine is more sedating. I doubt CPM is doing much of anything. You should probably pick which opioids you like best and eliminate the rest.

Hell, a cocktail of Morphine, DHC, gabapentin, diazepam, doxylamine, promethazine and tramadol is way more than adequate. You are risking major side effects and drug interactions with that list. Kick it down a notch, you will most likely feel just as good and be much safer.

PieceByPiece, are you going through depression? I like downers when it's time for bed but during the day I like to feel up, being on downers during the day is a downer. It just seems you want the day to pass quickly. When I go through some depression in my life I want the days to pass quickly.

^ maybe he hates feeling tweaked out trouble sleeping that night loss of appetite and a comedown of depression. I love downers throughout the day except benzos usually. Starting the day with a nice indica bowl is a good way to relax you and help you go through the morning not all anxious and tweaked out.