View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mixing dmt with a speedball

Psychedelic_toker

Greenlighter
Ive never done dmt, coke, or heroin but does anybody know what this combo is like? I was just wondering because dmt, coke, and heroin are usually considered the most intense of their respective classes and a speedball is already a combo. (Suggestion for a name; hyper-speedball?)

Last edited:
welcome to bluelight. we use i instead of swim here for easier viewing. i'm going to move your thread but please make sure to edit your post accordingly.

homeless -> psychedelic drugs

I think youd likely have either a heart attack or some kind of overload resulting in hospitalization. I think the DMT would overpower the rest too, either that or the coke and DMT would synergise and make the whole experience not enjoyable.

Who knows im sure someone out there would enjoy it but I wouldn't go near it and wouldn't want to be near anyone doing it. Heroin and DMT would be interesting though.

I absolutely LOVE taking codeine when I'm tripping - especially on 2C-E. Normally I don't even enjoy codeine/opiates but when I'm on psychedelics, it feels amazing. For some reason the combo always makes me trip balls - 25mg 2C-E + 150mg codeine is a more intense trip for me than 30mg 2C-E on its own. The two drugs synergise nicely and smooth each other out.

I wouldn't bother with coke though. Strong stimulants + psychedelics is not a good idea.

Sounds like a great way to waste DMT! Psychedelics need to be treated & used in a different way from normal drugs, they're on a whole different level. Opiates especially really kill the point of tripping in my mind, the opiate mindset is quite the opposite of the psychedelic mindset. As well coke is FAR from the most intense stimulant, coke aint got shit on amphetamines...it's hilarious to me when people think of doing coke as a big deal.

I've never had coke so correct me if I say something stupid, but I associate cocaine with inflated ego while psychedelics tend to do the opposite, so in that light I don't think the combination would make much sense for my taste.

Sounds like a great way to waste DMT! Psychedelics need to be treated & used in a different way from normal drugs, they're on a whole different level. Opiates especially really kill the point of tripping in my mind, the opiate mindset is quite the opposite of the psychedelic mindset. As well coke is FAR from the most intense stimulant, coke aint got shit on amphetamines...it's hilarious to me when people think of doing coke as a big deal.

Not really the response I was looking for. If you don't have a positive response to my question, even though I was looking for an answer, then please don't reply :)
Also, I kind of wanted someone who's already tried this combo to give me an answer.

Why do you even ask for opinions if you only expect answers akin to your own?

Can't answer your question directly since I have never done this before. Only two drugs I've mixed DMT with were weed and LSD. But... one time I saw a kid smoke some DMT while he was high on coke. I don't know what kind of "trip" he experienced (it was more like a trance). But he immediately started vomiting after he came to lol. I don't think coke & DMT go together too well. That's just one experience though. Others' may vary. That can happen sometimes with drugs, especially in regard to combos.

Can't answer your question directly since I have never done this before. Only two drugs I've mixed DMT with were weed and LSD. But... one time I saw a kid smoke some DMT while he was high on coke. I don't know what kind of "trip" he experienced (it was more like a trance). But he immediately started vomiting after he came to lol. I don't think coke & DMT go together too well. That's just one experience though. Others' may vary. That can happen sometimes with drugs, especially in regard to combos.

Weed acid and dmt sounds awesome.
But I've read up on dmt + heroin and many people like this combo

in the idea it looks fun, but i guess it'd end up being just too much for your senses, one drug would overpower the others...

i can see the appeal of the idea of being in a psychedelic headspace and experiencing a speedball rush - i tried once IVing morphine while tripping on shrooms but it was a major fail, i just couldn't hit a vein lol - but i don't think it's doable.

if you're trying to get what i think you're trying to get (a psychedelic+stimulant+opiate rush), i guess the way to go would be a MDA+opiate speedball. i read a TR of a guy here on BL IVing MDA and it was really psychedelic as well as stimulant. i bet the MDA rush is awesome.

ive heard people refering to speedballing while tripping on acid as 'frisco speedball' but i dont think its common not even a nice sounding name :p

As well coke is FAR from the most intense stimulant, coke aint got shit on amphetamines...it's hilarious to me when people think of doing coke as a big deal.

you forgot we're talking about IV here. i agree with you snorted cocaine is pretty weak, but IV cocaine blows everything out of the water. it is the most intense shit. perhaps meth is close, but i never tried meth.

in the idea it looks fun, but i guess it'd end up being just too much for your senses, one drug would overpower the others...

i can see the appeal of the idea of being in a psychedelic headspace and experiencing a speedball rush

Yeah, it does sound nice but I agree it'd be way too intense

I've only ever heard it done once before - it's like sneezing and breaking wind at the same time - you perform a backflip

Skip the speed part of the ball and it would probably be an enjoyable experience. I've been on heroin and done DMT a couple times, and it was definitely good to spark my spirit that had been dampened by the opiates, but compared to doing DMT while clean it is a blunted experience. Still pleasant but not the full potential of the DMT.I know you said you haven't done speed/heroin before, but for those who have, best to get clean first, wait a week or so after doing hard drugs and then vape some DMT. You will return to Source, and mother Aya, at the crossing of dimensions will extend her warm loving embrace to you and fill you with ample light to heal your spirit. She will forgive the past mistakes on your spiritual journey, but she may also give you a stern message about about the consequences of returning to your previous life.

At least that has been my experience.