• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing dihydrocodeine with regural codeine

Fresco

Bluelighter
Mixing dihydrocodeine with regular codeine

I heard mixing a dose of dihydrocodeine with regular codeine is dangerous because of CNS breating problems it might bring on.
Is this true??

If so how many hours should I wait after I've taken DHC before I can take regular codeine??
(I'm talking 60mg of DHC, and then I wanna follow that up with 30mg of codeine).

Thanks for anticipated help

Last edited:
I wish that little would get me high... Don't start with opiates save yourself from a ton of problems... I would need a gram of codeine and 500 mg DHC to get by through the day compared to my habit of other opiates I've never had DHC though I'm in the US

I wish that little would get me high... Don't start with opiates save yourself from a ton of problems... I would need a gram of codeine and 500 mg DHC to get by through the day compared to my habit of other opiates I've never had DHC though I'm in the US
I'm not trying to get thigh. I have fibromyalgia and I take codeine for pain management

any opiate is a CNS depressor, meaning that it slows down your central nervous system. codeine is an opiate, and dihydrocodeine is a stronger version of codeine.
if you combine two CNS depressants, yep, they'll effect your breathing/.

and if you're not taking codeine to get high because you're a pain patient, follow your Dr.'s orders?