• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

mixing crack and heroin in same needle for speedball?

Behappystayhappy

Bluelighter
I wanna put some crack and heroin in the same rig. only problem is I have to use vinegar to break down the crack into a rig. The heroin I have is water soluable. Can I mix

Like you have implied, Crack Cocaine must be treated to reduce it back to a salt, otherwise it will not be water soluble. Typically, lemon juice (not recommended), vitamin c packets and vinegar are used to reduce Crack Cocaine to a water soluble nature. Are you aware of how dangerous this practice is my man?

Speedballs took down several figures that I'm familiar with who could consume seemingly endless amounts of Cocaine, Barbiturates Heroin or what have you. They speedball is the peacemaker for a lot of these guys. No matter your tolerance, Speed Balls, especially by the intravenous route, are of the most dangerous drug taking practices that we are currently aware of.

We are Harm Reduction so I had to play mother there for a second. Please consider the consequences and please try to use with a friend or acquaintance if possible.

Please be careful man. Speedballing took 2 years of my life and dignity away. I became pathetic, completely skinny and drawn out, homeless, an ass hole, and I would be always puking through out my day, everyday.
I would be sittting in gas station bathrooms ? chasing shot after shot not leaving for 30-45 minutes just bleeding enjoying the shit stained floors and the awful smell and I would be puking all over the floor almost every shot.
The amount of $$ you waste is not even funny...
You end up not even being satisfied with just having heroin you need the coke also and that costs double the normal price in comparison to just maintain your opiate addiction.

Not to mention the health dangers that come with it and the loss of veins and putting 20$ into every shot and chasing shot after shot after shot just looking for that head rush.

Please like kief said, for harm reduction sake, please consider something else if possible. This isn?t a road you don?t want to go down trust me

it's ur life buddy I done it 15 years but none of that just learnt to moderate so enjoyed it more just weekend thing or celebrate beats weak ad's beer lol but Cold water n dash of citric will cold cook crack mash it down with your lid off pin till goes clear of almost then I add my mixed dark to make snowball not speed ball lol that's anphet not crack yeah also they r right about careful if not high tolerance

Last edited:
I take speedball smoking cocaine and H both in freebase form, together in the same floil in an only drop.
For injection crack does not works, you need cocaine salt