• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing coke and modafinil

banadam

Greenlighter
I have just got come got some coke but I have taken 400mg modafinil split about 6 hrs apart and took last dose about an hour ago. Is this a bad mix?

- I have have used coke on and off but never mixed the two. I can see why it would cause sleep issues but aside from that I can't see an issue.

My first post so I apologise if I should have put this somewhere else. Also sorry if this question has already been answered but the joining instructions told be to start a new post.

Thanks for any feedback

Well there isnt any evidence to support severe reactions, but it actually works on the same dopamine transporter as coke does, this may affect your high. Just stay away from opiates while on it, its been known to make your plasma levels plummet!

- Hopeless 7nos

Well there isnt any evidence to support severe reactions, but it actually works on the same dopamine transporter as coke does, this may affect your high. Just stay away from opiates while on it, its been known to make your plasma levels plummet!

- Hopeless 7nos

Thanks for the feedback. So far so good - did a decent size trail line and there doesn't seem to be anything obvious. It is quite good coke and I think my response to it has been as per usual. I will go at it proper now before heading out. I will post if any news

As I am new to these forums I was wondering if you could give me some advice on using I instead of say SWIM. People here seem to do it but I always thought it was something you should avoid doing. A bit late now I guess. But you seem to know your onions so any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks!

^ well the use of swim isnt allowed on bl, the basic premise being that we all know its you youre talking about anyways, and using "swim" will not help, if any legality issues arose. But, yeah keep us updated, I'm sure there will be others wanting to know about that exact combination in the future.

- Hopeless 7nos

I was taking a small bump every 30-45 mins or so and finished off with a fat line which was probably not the best way to end my night did feel pretty sick and sweaty after. Probably less than a gram in all but as I am living in Peru at the moment I believe the quality is pretty good - but I'm no expert.

There was nothing noticeable interaction wise between the modafinil and the cocaine. It feels like I have only done the coke, I guess it is that much more potent than the modafinil that it must sort of cancel it out? I feel wide awake right now but I think that must be just the coke, as it is hours since I took the resotyl and normally I would be able to sleep now if I had just taken that.

And I had a few beers as well. Probably only 4 cans - they may have helped drag out the high a little. But I am told that it is bad for your liver to get to pissed when you take cocaine... well I don't think I will be getting any sleep for a while but bluelight is an amazing place - I wish I had found out about it sooner. It is great to be able to talk about things so openly, stuff that I normally keep to myself.

Someone I know has been exploring with Modafinil. They claim it doesn't do that much for them but makes them feel suicidal on the come down. Not a great side effect, but they claim they can manage. The other day, this same person was offered some cocaine while on Modafinil. Normally this person isn't a big fan of coke. There isn't that much going on for them. This same person much prefers the high of amphetamines. However, in conjunction, the two had a very nice effect. Certainly better, for this person, than the substances by themselves. To keep in mind, the coke quality was unknown and probably average at best. Also to note there was a small dose of thc oil as well. All this together produced a good trip for this person. But, suicidal feeling remain, clearly derived from the Modvigil (modafinil) -- so overall, this person will not stick to this combination.