• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Mixing Codeine / Oxy combo, dosage, effectiveness?

MIRyuhurd

Greenlighter
Heya,
So one was thinking to take 120mg of Codeine (M3, 300/30 w/tylenol) + 20mg Oxy (10mgs, RPs, no tylenol) on an empty stomach.
Then one would snort anotha 10mg oxy, as one likes to do this, and knows all ab the bioavailability.

Is this pretty safe, will it be effective ? Read that 60mg Codeine is ab 6mg of Oxy?
The idea of this combo is to get a pretty decent high for tonight. (One did snort an oxy earlier in the morning today too, if that matters).
Dont usually mix opiods, and unsure from reading other posts if this would be effective at all.

Been using oxy for around 3 months now, generally daily so have a tolerance (Also been drinking grapefruit juice last couple days to potentiate).

As long as you aren't taking any other drugs/booze these doses are perfectly safe.

Read that 60mg Codeine is ab 6mg of Oxy?
It really depends on how well you metabolize codeine, it's a very subjective efficacy, but I would say this is roughly accurate. For me it seems to have a weird non linear curve to the high, meaning 60mg wouldn't really do anything, but 180mg would get me pretty high without tolerance. Personally I need about 200mg codeine to get in a good noddy place, but 120mg codeine + 30mg oxy would definitely get me there as long as I had low tolerance.

Also, I really like snorting drugs, so taking most orally and snorting 10mg of the oxy sounds exactly like something I would do :sneaky:, switching up ROAs seems to boost my high with most drugs, even if it's mostly psychological.