• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing cocaine in beverage

gib65

Bluelighter
I'm wondering if anyone's tried consuming cocaine via a beverage. I'm thinking of trying some with a coke (I'll have coke with coke!). If this works, how much would one have to dilute into a beverage in order to feel a decent high?

Yep, oral bioavailability is really low. Sublingual, insufflated, injected, or plugged are your good options.

Although I don't recommend injecting...

Doesn't anyone remember things from the past anymore or is that way too uncool?

Coca~Cola was originally made with cocaine, not caffeine. Yes it works. No, it is not the ideal ROA.

Feel free to re-invent the wheel at your own expense of time and resources.

Just sniff it, then if you're really wanting to see what it tastes like to put cocaine in a beverage, just spray your tongue with benzocaine because coke's gonna numb your tongue, at least a little bit. Also if you've got an insoluble cut it's just going to sink to the bottom of the glass and make a disgusting bitter coagulate. Try coca leaf tea maybe?

My point isn't that is that it was already done in the past commercially, so it's not anything new. Thus the re-invent the wheel comment.

Ooook I see now, I read it with a totally different tone, my bad.

Certainly wouldn't be a wise use of your drugs....yes, original Coca-Cola did use it, but it's not very bioavailable orally, and besides....that just sounds like it'd taste too fucking foul to down a whole drink containing enough cocaine to catch a high off of....

I wouldn't do it personally, mainly for the fact it'd take a whole lot more to get high....intranasal would be my suggestion....but to each his own....

Let us know how it goes with your tasty beverage OP lol...

-PA

try it if you ever see those blues and reds in the rearview lol buddy dumped 3 grams in a mt dew one time because he swore the cops were gonna search us lol... they didnt werent even flashing thier lights at us lol whipped around us when we pulled over. like everyone else is saying def not worth it... youll barely feel anything

the original coca-cola had coca leaves seeped in the batches; i don't think they just dumped isolated and powdered cocaine into the brew -
and they def didn't add all the shit street coke is cut with these days.

anyway, as everyone here has already said it'd be a huge waste to do this - sniff it like the rest of us degenerates, or, if you're just looking to try a new ROA you could always plug it. it works too ;) trust me

We can't really advise you on what dosage will be the most "recreational" or "fun" for you. It's just too subjective. If you've used Cocaine by insufflation previously, you can use the fact that Cocaine by the oral roue is about half as potent as the insufflation route as a benchmark and go from there. The time to onset will be longer by this route and the effects will be longer lasting.