• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing bupenorphin (?) and cannabis oil

Batgirl999

Greenlighter
So long story short, I have now been in bed 6/7 days a week due to severe pain. I have tried everything. Just got out of hospital and they spent a week doing tests (even lumbar punctures - ow!) and they said we can?t find anything wrong with you, bye. I?m currently taking bupe stuff to get off codeine + paracetamol and Valium as well. So my question is, can I take cannabis oil, which I bought yesterday with a small percent of thc with these meds? I also take seroquel at night 100 mg. If any of you have any advice, that would be great because I don?t want to make myself sicker. Lady in shop said it helped her with the same kind of situation I?m in but I just want to be extra safe as I am new at this.

Yes it is safe to mix that and it should help a lot.
Cannabis oil is amazing medicine and i use it frequently for pain, i have several health issues. My main symptoms are back pain, nausea and inflammation. And cannabis products help with those issues well.

Mixing it with the opioid wont hurt more so synergize. It's surely possible that it will likely give you more relief, but everybody is different. I'm grateful that i respond well to marijuana because it helps my life. It actually helps me more than opiates, edibles especially. But i always smoke most day's when i wake up for immediate relief.

Have a good day and feel better :)

Last edited: