• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos mixing benzos with stims and weed

warmduck

Greenlighter
weed
benzos (ativan, klonopin)
caffeine
and ephedrine

can all these go well?

I don't really see why not.

The only one I've never thrown into the mix is the ephedrine but I've done weed,Klonopin,caffeine and Dexadrine and dex is probably as strong or stronger than ephedrine.

The ONE problem I'd be aware of is that both ephedrine and caffeine raise your heart rate and weed can cause panic so too much ephedrine in particular with the caffeine and weed could be a panic attack in the making or cause racing heart/tachycardia.

You'd PROBABLY be ok but I'd probably leave out the ephedrine if I were you.

On the other hand, the benzo can help out with the racing heart/panic, so that might smooth things out.

Overall, it shouldn't be dangerous, but just don't overdo the ephedrine and caffeine or your might get more stimulation than you bargained for...

I don't really see why not.

The only one I've never thrown into the mix is the ephedrine but I've done weed,Klonopin,caffeine and Dexadrine and dex is probably as strong or stronger than ephedrine.

The ONE problem I'd be aware of is that both ephedrine and caffeine raise your heart rate and weed can cause panic so too much ephedrine in particular with the caffeine and weed could be a panic attack in the making or cause racing heart/tachycardia.

You'd PROBABLY be ok but I'd probably leave out the ephedrine if I were you.

On the other hand, the benzo can help out with the racing heart/panic, so that might smooth things out.

Overall, it shouldn't be dangerous, but just don't overdo the ephedrine and caffeine or your might get more stimulation than you bargained for...

good reply

Everyday I orally ingest a little bit of meth, take a dab, eat a 25mg edible and bring 3 ativans with me to work. Works fine for me