• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing benzos and heroin for recreational use

Shamoney215

Greenlighter
I am wondering if I am a regular IV heroin user and I'm about to take lorazepam to increase my high this time when is the best time to take the lorazepam? Is it a little before I shoot the heroin or should I do my shot first then take the pills?

Take the Lorazepam a little before the shot. Just remember not to dose it to high. Since mixing benzos and opiates in high doses can be dangerous.

I wouldn't recommend taking even small doses of benzos with heroin. They are notorious for creating an amnesia-like effect and you could end up taking more without remembering and putting yourself in danger. It's really not a good idea so please be careful.

Yeah I wouldn't recommend benzos and H, it's a leathal combination. But From my personal experience I would do the benzo about an hour before your shot... Or depending if you have a physical dependence to Heroin, do it with your first morning get well shot ... Then later when you dose it will allredy be active and make that next shot that much better. I don't know tho, just be safe. I have some what of a tolerance to smack, not so much with benzos. So when I do have an opetunity to do benzos with H it's 1mg benzo, to Half gram Smack. unless valume is in place I do about 2or3 5's be save and good luck
"Free your mind, and your Ass will follow. The kingdom of heaven is within" - Gorge Clinton

DO NOT. You might think you know your tolerance, but all that goes out the window when you combine two CNS depressants. Why can't people just enjoy the heroin high by itself? If done right it doesn't need alteration of any kind.