• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing benzos and anxiety meds

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peaudane

If I was to take 11mg of clonazepam, 9 of lorazepam, 11 of xanax, 700 of atarax, 165 of zopiclone w alcohol, what would happen?
Would it hurt me, would I sleep or would I just do stupid things I won t remember?
(I am not about to try and have not taken this, no reason to worry).

I can't see any rule forbidding this kind of question but I find it weird, so... sorry if there is one and I missed it.

you can experience severe respiratory depression from mixing multiple downers with alcohol.

it may hurt you if you OD in the sleep you will more than likely take for a long time right after you possibly do stupid things that you won't remember :).

it's just an absolute waste of drugs.

anonymous ---> BDD

Mixing benzos and alcohol in larger amounts is never a good idea due to what Blank said, the risk of respiratory depression or otherwise, doing stupid things and passing out for days.

However the 700 atarax is actually what would concern me more. I don't know how toxic/lethal hydroxyzine is but I do know that its main metabolite which is sold OTC has caused at least one death due to overdose. It was not at all a pleasant way to go I might add as well from what I can remember, just in case anyone starts getting any ideas.

respiratory failure
but i suspect something else is going on man and if its true, call someone and get some help

^this-certain death. Those are MASSIVE doses and to combine them with alcohol is suicide. Is that what you are attempting? Please seek help immediately!

Reply to "mixing benzos and anxiety meds"

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/794212-Mixing-benzos-and-anxiety-meds

Thank you for the replies. I was not aware that the atarax could be dangerous in overdose, I had never read about it. I also have a bunch of tetrazepam, but from what the internet says it is pretty useless?

And for what my goal is? Not to get high, I don't really care about it (I have taken benzos once or twice in the past, but am not really into mmm fun experimentation).

Thank you again for replying.

If your goal is not to get high (which I never believed it was in the first place for that matter) me senses problems ahead and recommends that you seek out professional help ASAP.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/794212-Mixing-benzos-and-anxiety-meds

And for what my goal is? Not to get high, I don't really care about it (I have taken benzos once or twice in the past, but am not really into mmm fun experimentation).
This "fun experimentation" could end up killing you or sending you to the hospital. If you're looking for someone to tell you this is okay, it's not going to happen. Like others have said, if you are seriously considering this get some help. /Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.