• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Mixing Adderall/Methamphetamine: Safe? Stupid?

Tryptamino

Bluelight Crew
I am planning on smoking meth while on 20mg (possibly 40mg depending on my tolerance, it's been a while since I've taken it) Adderall, but I would be an idiot not to check with bluelight as to whether this is safe or not, as adderall seems to "tweak" me out more than meth (strange as it seems), and may have some unsafe synergy action going on when taken with meth.
Also, if anybody has experience with this combo, does the adderall compliment the meth that much? Should I be making modifications to my dosages?
Thanks

is it safe? if you keep your doses super low, then it's not VERY unsafe.

is it stupid? Yes. come on bro, choose one or the other. Methamp kicks Adderalls ass, there's absolutely no need to add in the shitty levo-amp. Also, methamphetamine is metabolized partially into amphetamine so in a way when you do meth, there's really no point to adding in more amphetamine as it's the less desirable metabolite to most, and is generated anyways with methamp...

If you MUST mix them for some bullshit reason, then take 10mg adderall with your methamp, it's extra bad that you're smoking the methamp. Are you open to better ROAs? Vaporizing the methamp shows a trend of pretty uncontrollable, compulsive, redosing and it also has the worse comedown too. Please use another ROA, and consider skipping the Adderall.

is it safe? if you keep your doses super low, then it's not VERY unsafe.

is it stupid? Yes. come on bro, choose one or the other. Methamp kicks Adderalls ass, there's absolutely no need to add in the shitty levo-amp. Also, methamphetamine is metabolized partially into amphetamine so in a way when you do meth, there's really no point to adding in more amphetamine as it's the less desirable metabolite to most, and is generated anyways with methamp...

If you MUST mix them for some bullshit reason, then take 10mg adderall with your methamp, it's extra bad that you're smoking the methamp. Are you open to better ROAs? Vaporizing the methamp shows a trend of pretty uncontrollable, compulsive, redosing and it also has the worse comedown too. Please use another ROA, and consider skipping the Adderall.

well I was considering using it rectally, although the last time I plugged methamp, it didn't work out so well. I am considering skipping the adderall, the only reason I was going to use it is to stay stimulated past the meth rush, whereas usually, after 30 min. from smoking meth, i get tired. Also, I was hoping that the adderall would let me keep my meth doses lower while acheiving the same effect as a slightly higher dose, thus conserving it.

Please skip the adderall! you know that once you have a few hits of methamp, it won't matter whether you took adderall or not you'll still want to dose the same amount of meth as usual, I doubt you'll think "oh i took adderall so I'll be set with less meth" after you do the meth, lol.

Why didn't plugging the methamp work? can you describe your prep process? were your bowels empty? I get excellent results from rectal use, which is why I ask, it's got a BA of 99% too, and has decent legs/duration.

Its not dumb its just excessive. Meth is all I could handle lol. I cant take Adderall then go hit meth. Thats a heartattack waiting. Dexedrine maybe but adderall is already bad on the heart that comedown with meth comedown sounds like a hellish disaster

Please skip the adderall! you know that once you have a few hits of methamp, it won't matter whether you took adderall or not you'll still want to dose the same amount of meth as usual, I doubt you'll think "oh i took adderall so I'll be set with less meth" after you do the meth, lol.

Why didn't plugging the methamp work? can you describe your prep process? were your bowels empty? I get excellent results from rectal use, which is why I ask, it's got a BA of 99% too, and has decent legs/duration.

Alright you've convinced me on the adderall.
My "prep" process was pretty simple.

Step 1: 20mg Desoxyn crushed and dissolved in water.
Step 2: Load into 5ml needless syringe

I didn't do a full CWE before doing this, and it wont be necessary with crystal. My bowels were definitely empty, but after plugging I got constipated for 36 hours, which was odd. The only effect i felt from this was getting oddly sleepy.

Also how does the actual effect from plugging differ to the effect you get from smoking?

apples and oranges IMO in terms of onset speed.

Here's a tip, let the crushed desoxyn soak in water for a while, like 8 hours before plugging it, I've noticed it's MUCH stronger this way, must be the water eating at the matrix or something, similar to solutions of morphine ER prep

apples and oranges IMO in terms of onset speed.

Here's a tip, let the crushed desoxyn soak in water for a while, like 8 hours before plugging it, I've noticed it's MUCH stronger this way, must be the water eating at the matrix or something, similar to solutions of morphine ER prep

well i cant get desoxyn anymore, just crystal meth, but its very pure, as far as i can tell, i can measure out doses and they will feel exactly like the same dose of desoxyn (taken orally).

Well im definitely gonna try plugging before firing up the bubble.

There was a drug called Obetrol that was a mixture of methamphetamine and amphetamine. Andy Warhol loved it, but it wasn't that big a seller compared to say Biphetamine or Desoxyn. Then when meth became a big no-no for weight loss it was reformulated to what Adderall is. Later Shire bought the company that made Obetrol, renamed it Adderall. They marketed the shit out of it and amphetamines became cool again medically.

well i cant get desoxyn anymore, just crystal meth, but its very pure, as far as i can tell, i can measure out doses and they will feel exactly like the same dose of desoxyn (taken orally).

Well im definitely gonna try plugging before firing up the bubble.

Try bombing the shard.

And btw: smoking meth out of a water pipe allows quite a bit of methamphetamine to go into the water since it's freely soluble in water. You reallllly should not be smoking it if you can avoid it!

Try bombing the shard.

And btw: smoking meth out of a water pipe allows quite a bit of methamphetamine to go into the water since it's freely soluble in water. You reallllly should not be smoking it if you can avoid it!

water pipe? i'm talking about a glass phallus my friend. bubble meaning the bowl.

lol smoking meth out of a bong

my bad, you'd be surprised, a whole bunch of tweakers I know smoke out of little bubblers or bongs, and then later they drink the bongwater since it contains unknown, potentially OD amounts of methamphetamine due to methamphetamine being freely soluble

Water filtered or not, are you not open to other, better ROAs?

my bad, you'd be surprised, a whole bunch of tweakers I know smoke out of little bubblers or bongs, and then later they drink the bongwater since it contains unknown, potentially OD amounts of methamphetamine due to methamphetamine being freely soluble

Water filtered or not, are you not open to other, better ROAs?

Wow, the stupidity of some users is ridiculous.

And yes I am open to other ROAs, oral and rectal are fine IME.

Last edited:
Wow, the stupidity of some users boggles me.

And yes I am open to other ROAs, oral and rectal are fine IME.

Why don't you stick to these ROAs? I do not enjoy vaporizing methamp at all because it leads to compulsive redosing from what I've seen and experienced and the comedown is brutal! YMMV, but from an HR standpoint, I think you should stick to oral dosing, or rectal if you want that rushy onset.

There was a drug called Obetrol that was a mixture of methamphetamine and amphetamine. Andy Warhol loved it, but it wasn't that big a seller compared to say Biphetamine or Desoxyn. Then when meth became a big no-no for weight loss it was reformulated to what Adderall is. Later Shire bought the company that made Obetrol, renamed it Adderall. They marketed the shit out of it and amphetamines became cool again medically.

Thank you sir, I actually got some adderall and meth, measured out the doses (the meth was purified beforehand) and sort of recreated obetrol, mixed it with baking soda, put in in a capsule and dowthe hatch and I fucking love it, it felt like an almost never ending coke high that had a considerably softer comedown. Wow, I can't imagine taking either drug in any different way than this.

Last edited:
Please try ^^this method(oral) with Meth on its own.
I'm pretty sure it will feel even better and cleaner than mixing the two.
Oh, and let us know how it went.

i've tried it on it's own orally quite a few times, and i have to say i prefer the combo, as it's more physically stimulating and social. I'm aware that it's not particularly healthy for your heart (levoamphetamine causes a lot of stress on the heart... right?) so i'll probably take it orally without the adderall for the most part, but that combo was definitely something i would want to repeat.

I'm very surprised nobody has said this yet:
I am actually currently in the last stage of the comedown from about 250mg of good quality ice and I took 90% of precautions in the whole "amp tolerance/neurotoxic reduction" thread so its not bad in the least, but what i usually do, since i have excess vyvanse and adderalls I will take my "prescribed" dose of one 40mg vyv and 1 10mg ir amp salts.

I have never once "felt" the dexamp like i normally do, likely from dopamine depletion along with residual stimulation. But the whole point is that it turns the worst part of the comedown into a kinda nothing feeling. not pleasant at all but I feel the weak stimulation helps with my bodies immediate "acute withdrawal" from the incredible ammnts of dopamine kicking it in my synapses in the hours previous. But i don't recommend people do this without thoroughly knowing yourself and your reactions/tolerance to stimulants.

^^Yeah in a way that reminds me of how when I'm coming down off a good dose of oxycodone and I start to feel irritable and my pain levels rise, I'll pop some more. Ah, the joys of a purely IR pain management regimine... :|

Thanks for the feedback. I never did get to try Adderall.
Enjoy and be safe.

You're not missing anything, at all.