• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing Adderall (amphetamine salts) with benzos/opiates

Take your Addy first, let that do it’s thing for 3 hours and the take half the oxy dose. Avoid the benzos, unless it’s 5 hours after the oxy

Good point, beginners with Adderall, really only need 20-30mg IR. And remember the 1st dose u ever take, is where your tolerance stays with adderall, unless you take a huge break on it. i been doing adderall 10 years on and off, and i dont exceed 60mg at once, and it gets me pretty good....60mg IMO is way too much for a beginner, however it could actually make you feel fucking awesome instead of the opposite. 20-60mg is my reccommendation for beginners of adderall, i know its a broad range. Yes benzos are completely safe to mix with amphetamines if you panic and get scared and feel like ur gonna OD of freak, xanax will totally bring you down from the speed high and back to normal BP, at proper dose...using opiates is a big dangerous too to try to abort a bad speed high, high dose..thats why alot of people die from "speedballing" cocaine/heroin(opiate) at the same time...hospitals even give benzos to people who overdose on stimulants..so benzos r the way to go. i disagree that opiates will knock the speed high down, taking oxy/hydro at a low dose a bit after on adderall is a good combo and doesnt kill the speed bbuzz, more smoothens the edges and negative side effects, benzo just wipe out the speed buzz all together
"Speedballing is certainly nice, but some experimenting is necessary. Take Adderall alone the 1st time, and 20mg is a good start for most.

I think it all depends on what you type of high you desire to experience.

If it were me I wouldn't take the opiates or benzos first cause that would just make it too hard for the addreall to pull you up out of it and a big enough difference to feel the high. Then you are left with a weak adderall high.

I would take the addreall first then when that peak starts to taper down, take the opiates so you can have a combo high. Then when those both start to fade and you are laying awake in bed, take the benzos then you can ride that until you fall asleep.

Only you can discover and learn your own limits with dosage. 30mg is a pretty normal starting point for adderall if you actually want to feel euphoria. 20 to 30mg of hydrocodone (norco), depending on your weight, is a good starting point. And 1 Xanax bar should do the trick maybe, even half of one is fine.

Last edited:
I think it all depends on what you type of high you desire to experience.

If it were me I wouldn't take the opiates or benzos first cause that would just make it too hard for the addreall to pull you up out of it and a big enough difference to feel the high. Then you are left with a weak adderall high.

I would take the addreall first then when that peak starts to taper down, take the opiates so you can have a combo high. Then when those both start to fade and you are laying awake in bed, take the benzos then you can ride that until you fall asleep.

Only you can discover and learn your own limits with dosage. 30mg is a pretty normal starting point for adderall if you actually want to feel euphoria. 20 to 30mg of hydrocodone (norco), depending on your weight, is a good starting point. And 1 Xanax bar should do the trick maybe, even half of one is fine.
At any dose of adderall it does not take much Xanax to cancel out adderall I would say 45mg adderall and .5 to .75mg Xanax will give the benefit of both any more and your wasting adderall and do not drink..blacking out on Xanax is so easy to do and so dangerous take care

At any dose of adderall it does not take much Xanax to cancel out adderall I would say 45mg adderall and .5 to .75mg Xanax will give the benefit of both any more and your wasting adderall and do not drink..blacking out on Xanax is so easy to do and so dangerous take care
P.S that’s my dose combo and I’m 6-3 250lbs so start low👍

That’s basically the best drug combination on earth lol

Opioid
Dopaminergic stimulant
Benzodiazepine

Adderall or Dexedrine with Oxycodone would melt ur brain with euphoric ecstasy, plus half a bar of Xanax which also releases dopamine and a potent anxiolytic. Take the other half of the bar later on