• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Mixing 1mg of Klonopin and 2mg of Suboxone

thehappyguy101

Greenlighter
Hello Friends,

I've been on 2mg suboxone 2x/day and .5mg 3x/day for over a year now. I've never had any issues with combining these drugs. I've been taking Kloni for about 8 years and Bupe on and off for the last 6 years. Recently, I've been reading too much into the dangers of mixing opioids and benzos. I'm not sure why I'm so concerned when I've been mixing these two drugs safely for the last year. Sometimes, I even take 1mg of Kloni with 2mg of Suboxone at the same time and continue about my business. I barely even feel a high. Just a mild euphoria at best. My question- is it possible that I could still overdose? Even with all this tolerance build up? Like, could I go to sleep feeling perfectly fine and never wake up? Any feedback would be super helpful. Goodluck to everyone and stay safe friends.

Don't need to worry about overdosing in this case. Perfectly safe as you are tolerant both. So long as you don't decide to drink a bottle of whiskey, there is nothing to worry about here.

Don't need to worry about overdosing in this case. Perfectly safe as you are tolerant both. So long as you don't decide to drink a bottle of whiskey, there is nothing to worry about here.
Thank you for your response. It put my mind at ease.