• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixing 10mg flexeril 10mg oxy 1mg clonazepam

Andrew5722

Greenlighter
Is mixing 10mg flexeril 15mg oxy 1mg clonazepam particularly dangerous or harmful? Also, is drinking a beer maybe two slowly while on this combination particularly dangerous or harmful? I weigh ~150lbs. I have a decent but not that high of a tollerance or ammount of experience with all the drugs listed.

I have taken this today, and I feel pretty good. I'm nowhere near out of my comfort zone. I'm still aware and articulate; I'm high, but not not fucked up.

The "black n white" version would be Yes, it is dangerous. It really depends on your tolerance and experience with these drugs, though. I don't know anything about flexeril, but i'm assuming that is a low dose, too. correct me if i am wrong. But if you have consumed these drugs and still feel within your comfort zone, I have reason to believe that you are will be fine.. You essentially answered your question, indirectly. This doesn't mean mix other drugs or increase alcohol consumption. I would definitely be careful about mixing pills, especially opioids and benzos. But to the average human that is moderately experienced in this department, I would claim this to not be dangerous (in low doses). Realize what i am saying though is completely subjective and If someone reading this is opioid naive, then refer back to the "black n white" version of my answer.

Yeah like I said I've got fair experience and tollerance. I'm past the peak now and I did get the nods a little but I could keep myself awake without too much effort. So I feel I was fine with the combo. Its a low dose of all of them and is quite pleasant. My questions now are is this combo very harmful to anything particularly? Would adding a beer add alot more danger or harm? Or is it just one of this things that isn't safe persay but I should be fine? It would be mixing quite a few substances, however in pretty low doses.

I used to have a Rx for Flexiril but I never found it of much recreational value, however if I couldn't get to sleep it would certainly do the trick. Not too sure what the other drug is but I've seen it talked about on BL before. I would say a beer or two should be OK but I'd be super careful with any hard liquor. Be safe please.

A good rule of thumb is to not mix benzos and opiates, but at those low doses I guess you'd be fine. Especially if you say you're in your comfort zone. But also you reeeally shouldn't be mixing alcohol and benzos. I just wouldn't make a habit of mixing all those depressants. They all potentiate eachother so instead of 1+1+1+1 equaling 4, it's 1+1+1+1= 30
be safe