• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixed Valium, H and Cocaine. Help

JJnyc

Greenlighter
So I'm worried a little. I have a fairly low tolerance with benzos but I took one and a half 10mg valium and I'm also using a small amount of cocaine (like a 40 piece) and my normal H use which is like $60 worth.. is this very dangerous for me? I usually only use H and sometimes cocaine. But benzos not too frequently.. any advice ? How can I safely combine these 3? I have a super high opiate tolerance

i can say this- THE MOST POPULAR WAY TO OVERDOSE IS BY MIXING BENZOS WITH: heroin, alcohol, methadone or opiate pills- so be really carefull- the one time i overdosed in my 10 years of shootin dope was by taking a few klonopins an hour or so before i did my usual shot. So nobody can probably say what is a proper mix of the drugs you listed because there is no standerdized strength/dosing of these drugs to go together: A>K>A>: BE CAREFUL, write me back and let me know you are ok huh?

I agree with Detroit dev.... biggest warning with opiate use, H,etc is mixing with benzos can easily put you under...please be safe

I agree with the two above, maybe I have just been the exception or god has my back, but I have mixed the two countless times. I don't advise it, this is a harm reduction forum, but if you take a a Valium and 6 hours later shoot dope with a tolerance, in my shoes at least, you would be fine.

I will say the reason I have overdosed and almost died was xanax and heroin, including a DUI, broken bones, etc.

I also agree with the general consensus that mixing benzos and opiate/oids is a recipe for death in the non tolerant benzo/opioid user. However like the poster above I seem to be the exception probably due to tolerance.

I can take 120-150mg of Roxi as well as a couple mg of Xanax or Klonopin and be just fine. THIS IS NOT SOMETHING I WOULD ADVISE FOR ANYONE ESPECIALLY THE OPIOID/BENZO NAIVE, YOU COULD VERY WELL DIE. I'm simply noting that someone with both a tolerance to benzos and opioids is much less likely to come to amy harm.

I for one don't find mixing opiates and benzos, or really anything and benzos, to be fun; benzos are just great to deal with the comedown from speedy drugs. keep in mind the coke will wear off long before the benzos or opiates if all dosed at the same time; valium being a particularly "slow" benzo it's not even going to reach its peak for some time. if I take a valium, it's just for ensuring a good long night's sleep, and if I wake up in the middle of the night to pee or whatever, it's generally at it's strongest THEN. be careful!

I for one don't find mixing opiates and benzos, or really anything and benzos, to be fun; benzos are just great to deal with the comedown from speedy drugs. keep in mind the coke will wear off long before the benzos or opiates if all dosed at the same time; valium being a particularly "slow" benzo it's not even going to reach its peak for some time. if I take a valium, it's just for ensuring a good long night's sleep, and if I wake up in the middle of the night to pee or whatever, it's generally at it's strongest THEN. be careful!

I've done everything with opiates and the only thing that makes them better is MORE opiates lol...never found benzos to be pleasurable lol. I take some nothing happens, I take some more and wake up 2 days later with zero recollection of what I did lol.