• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mixed Bupe w Alcohol etc etc today yikes

Zep1

Bluelighter
So I took 4 gabapentin 800mils this morning n still felt like shit so I took 4 mil of Suboxone this morning n felt great but a bit too speedy so I took a piece ox xanax (tiny less than a quarter) so this afternoon my friend came over w what she's calling Molly but I'm convinced it's Meth so I did about 4 lines of that (snorted) n felt amazing UNTIL I started drinking alcohol!! Its been a long time since I've taken bupe but all of the sudden I feel like shit!! Like my whole buzz went t shit! Correct me if I'm wrong but is it the fkn booze?? I literally feel off like my whole body nauseated FML! HOW CAN FIX IT? I have xanax, thc gummies, much more of that fake molly/meth shit *guess these kids now call their meth molly* but most importantly what's worrying me is my blood pressure is super high!!! Wtf I do I stopped everything from n started t drink water. Fml🤦🏼‍♀️ ANY SUGGESTIONS OR IM I FKD FOR A MIN (FYI I ONLY DRANK HALF A VERY STRONG DRINK SO WTF I WAS FINE TIL I DRANK!)

Last edited:
i think some times when feeling bad from drugs the best thing you can do is to not take anymore and wait to come down and stop withdrawing. mixing uppers and downers is dangerous btw. so i'd probably want to just let my body expell the drugs naturally

i might take some thc gummies after coming down because you probably still won't feel good, maybe that'd be like hang over remedy or something. i'd wait on that though. i heard some people don't like speed and thc, and you are probably more sensative to feeling bad if you were taking downers and your blood pressure is still high.

i think some times when feeling bad from drugs the best thing you can do is to not take anymore and wait to come down and stop withdrawing. mixing uppers and downers is dangerous btw. so i'd probably want to just let my body expell the drugs naturally

i might take some thc gummies after coming down because you probably still won't feel good, maybe that'd be like hang over remedy or something. i'd wait on that though. i heard some people don't like speed and thc, and you are probably more sensative to feeling bad if you were taking downers and your blood pressure is still high.
No I took a bit if xanax n stopped drinking n feel much better but it just suxxxx I can't drink lol n I'm in a get together but whatever lol

No I took a bit if xanax n stopped drinking n feel much better but it just suxxxx I can't drink lol n I'm in a get together but whatever lol
No my question was there's no absolutely no way I can drink if I took like I think 3-4 mil of Suboxone this morning? It's been a long time since I've done this at home lol..but I can't remember since I usually have been going t detox the past few years n I haven't taken subs at home in a HOT min n i know if has a half life! Fyi- not sure if it makes a difference but I'm simply coming off of morphine n only a month of using consistently since I kicked my fent habit finally but my retarded ass startedw the pills why idk (which btw the morphine w/d was a walk in the park compared to fent w/d ..I was straight w the gabapentin, LOTS OF IT THOUGH just the energy level suxxxd which is why I took the sub ) fml

No my question was there's no absolutely no way I can drink if I took like I think 3-4 mil of Suboxone this morning? It's been a long time since I've done this at home lol..but I can't remember since I usually have been going t detox the past few years n I haven't taken subs at home in a HOT min n i know if has a half life! Fyi- not sure if it makes a difference but I'm simply coming off of morphine n only a month of using consistently since I kicked my fent habit finally but my retarded ass startedw the pills why idk (which btw the morphine w/d was a walk in the park compared to fent w/d ..I was straight w the gabapentin, LOTS OF IT THOUGH just the energy level suxxxd which is why I took the sub ) fml
Follow up- live and learn I guess since my previous question was plain stupid lol. I basically stopped drinking all together last night cuz it was a no Brainer lol. But the Tina hasn't allowed me to sleep even w lots of water n periodically tiny bits of xans. So I literally have no be at work in 2 hrs. N beat (been a long time since I pulled this shit! ) so given all that shit in my system should I still take a tiny spec of sub this morning for work? Again excuse my stupidity but it's been years since I've pulled this shit. Mainly cuz after many attempts in n out of detox treatment I kicked my 10 yr Fent habit but it's been rough on me n lost the lost of 2 closest ppl to me to , well 1 addiction n then other due to an illness caused t addiction bk to bk n grief n addiction together are a mother Fkr. So it's been difficult af specially cuz it was back to back n so horrible I refuse t get into it but no matter what other shit I try opioids are the only thing that numbs that shit. Tried everything but I don't Wana sound like I'm making excuses I'm simply in a shitton of pain n I had an addiction prior t these tragedies anyway so I'd say I'm not doing too bad since the old me wouldn't stay off fent off for 1 hr n this is the hardest I've ever tried. I'm over the sickness n the bs n rehab n blah blah it all comes down to making a life for my fucking self! Don't get me wrong I love dope n getting high but only if it had no consequences n its ran its course plus the shit that's out there ain't the same shit we used t do back in the way. Last 4 attempts I od n although I've had 20+ ods I'd say at least if I'm real with ya'll the very last one is the only one that scared me ever. It was close. N I realized that ain't the way I Wana go. Anyways enough wining lol I just wanted t let you know ya that this is a minor lil Fuck up today butcshit used t b crazy Af so trying here. Andddd to stay employed lmao! Actually gladly I didn't drink not cuz I didn't want t but because I couldn't cuz of rhe sub. So if anyone would care to give an opinion to my dumb ass this fine Monday morning I'm gladly & humbly taking suggestions. Still on Tina, so verdict is a tiny sliver of sub this morning or not?

Last edited:
You are feeling bad because you've combined numerous potent drugs that don't always play nice together. Meth and alcohol will dehydrate tf out of you, idk if the issue is the sub use or what, all I'm saying is when you mix THAt much stuff, you're bound to get some bad side effects sooner or later.

Easy does it cowboy

In my country they sometimes prescribe bupe to alcoholics (usually ones who have history of using opiates too) as they don’t mix very well for many.