• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mix of Diazepam (valium) and Codeine

Sawful1

Greenlighter
Anyone have experience mixing the 2? A nice mix?
I have taken diaz for a while and have a big tolerance. 2 just make me fairly sleepy. Probably need 4 or 5x10mg to give me any kind of euphoria/buzz before a nod.

Added in a 1x30mg codeine with 2x10mg diaz is that a good mix? What would be and what order for a nice relaxing night?

Up the codeine?

Thanks

Yea took them both together alot nicely complement each other IMO. Benzo's do that with most opiates.

Yea would up the codeine to 60 if you are looking for a little buzz, but you should do whatever you feel comfortable with you can always add more Codeine coz Diazepam lasts forever.

No not really they both take about the same time to kick in, its personal preference and I haven't taken the 2 together is a while would probably take the Diazepam first but that's just me.

Doesn?t tend to give me that much of a buzz to be honest i think my tolerance is too high. Legit think i would need 40-50mg of diaz for some sort of buzz with 30mg codeine but its getting dangerously high that!

40 -50 mg is like 10mg to someone else when your tolerance is that high.

I would be careful and stick on the lower side, you can always add some more codeine if you feel you need it but you can't take it away if you use it all at once.

Stay safe!