• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc mix of a lot of other drugs and a successor to another threat I just made where I was asking about acid and Benzos

hi I just had some questions and I was wanting to report I had just made a thread earlier about a trip but I've decided to expand it greatly and I needed some advice cuz I'm going into uncharted Territory and I need it quickly i took 50mg rectal memantine cuz I needed to quickly induce k hole state which working so far my mixture is not anything dangerous . Im on fluorophenibut 100mg Lyrica withdrawal which is a drug on its own and I took 200 mg of dph I have a tolerance to it I was trying to get mild delirium effects to mix with the dissociative effects and hopefully reach like a three-way fucking visual Nirvana I was wondering if you see any downsides this mixture I'm also on four mg kinl milligram Klonopin and I'm on Subutex but it's almost out of my system and I'll be in withdrawal soon well in 12 hours shit what should I add I'm thinking I should go towards a k hole more with more amendmentine maybe a tiny bit more dph so far this is one of the best trips I've ever had is there any dangerous to this combo I have more Klonopin and stimulants meth whatever so let me know if you have any advice as well. as someone w

by the way to report on the sun charted territory recacl memantine
is amazing basically I feel the se two of the k hole of the memantine overcoming and intertwining it like a hell of a DNA fucking wraps around that's what's in my head right now all these two things if it gives you any idea anyway I wish you all the best

It's probably a very bad idea to take anything else right now. Calm your arousal and chill.

700ug of acid lol ..i wouldnt even be able to use a computer or mobile phone if they existed back in the day.....not to mention all the other stuff in your system...must be something in that mix thats killing the acid lol