• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Mitsubishi

scorpion2012

Greenlighter
Sry for the blurry pic. Its the best I could get. Pretty sure these come out of TX. Anyone seen these going around? Any info? Only seen some pretty old reports on PR. I use to roll a lot back in 99-2003 and only like twice since then but from what I remember. I can tell by smell and licking them that it has some sort of mdma. They are pretty much white but have so many brownish specs that they look brownish

28u1fdx.jpg

Last edited:
Arrgghh these bring back so many good memories for me - (not this pill but the stamp and colour).

Licking a pill isnt always the best way to test it and kit is only 20$! I hope you get some feedback on these (dont forget to try in your regional drug chat section also) - if you take them please do a report on Pillreports and let eveyone else know what they are like.

Have a good one
Safe
Bear

Ya i'd love to get a tester but this kinda was a last min deal we are going to do for new years so I didnt think it would make it here in time. These kinda reminded me of some I took back in 2000 so I just couldnt resist but to grab a couple. I'll def be posting a PR after new years. My buddy says they are "good" but he really has no idea what good is b/c he never rolled back in the day. People here think one pill that makes you roll a hour or so is "good". Im use to one pill lasting you all night long and 2 if you really wanted to be out this world good so I think i'll start with 2 and take a 3rd when I feel it. Hopefully I can come close to the old school experience

My girl couldnt drop for new years so im hoping this weekend we can. Another week of waiting! sux. Still havent seen any reports on these though. You would think they are out there somewhere.

Just got a test kit in and tested these. Went to black in about 3 sec, really fast. The other test were quick changing also. Tested a red rhino and it took over 15 sec before it looked like any mdma type substance. I dont know if testing tells you anything about quality though b/c I took 3 of these and felt like I coulda taken another one or two but these are def mdma. I wouldnt mind some more since they were so cheap if I could find them

Ya I love the mitsi sign. Its cool. Wish I coulda grabbed some more but all they have here now is rhinos, green/yellow/purple/red