• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Mitragynine pseudoindoxyl

I tried this extract three months ago and I can confirm that Oxindole Enhanced Bali produced a completely stimulant like effect, totally unlike anything opioid. It's actually quite enjoyable, for what it is. I ended up using my entire 6 gram order (I ordered 5, they sent 6) in one day.

do you use this (the UEI/OEB) as tea or just ingest it?

Just mix it in water or juice or something and drink it all down. Definitely make sure you consume all the material for the dose you measure, it's way too expensive to discard any after making tea if that is what you mean.

I tried the OEB today, it's more expensive than UEI and to be honest I don't see big difference between these two of their effects. The good thing tho is that it seems they don't have cross-tolerance, because I am using UEI every day for a while and I don't really feel its good effects on me. I am taking it when I am out of my painkillers till the time I got the new prescription, UEI relieves my pain and makes me not feeling like complete shit (withdraw symptoms and etc), but after few days of taking it the recreational effects are wearing off. Now I took the OEB and got the same feeling as UEI in the fist days so I think it is a good way to switch between these two every few days and not developing big tolerance.

I hope I'm not necroing this topic, but seeing as how there are not too many oeb related threads anywhere, I feel somewhat safe lol.

Anyway, due to lack of info surrounding this particular "kratom" product and the fact that this has been my product of choice almost daily for about 6 months, I would like to see some more Posts into this thread if anyone has been using it recently.

On to the topic: as I stated, I have been using oeb from the same source hamm and Captain plastic have been for about six months. I have a withdrawal log on the other "big site" that I wrote up a few months ago for anyone interested in the wd effects. Oeb is the only kratomesque product I have ever just been blown away by, after getting a 10ish gr a day habit, even uei or fst didn't phase me in the least at any dose. At least for my body, oeb is the strongest kratom product out there and is the only one that gives my any type of oxyish stimulation and euphoria. I would be interested to run an hplc on it, but idk if there is enough interest in it to warrant the 400 bucks to do it. Thoughts?