• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Mitragynine Kratom Extract for mixing with other Opioids like codeine to potentiate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I got A huge tolerance And I am on 90mg methadone which I usually put on a Fentanyl Patch And use that to prevent withdrawal save some extra take home bottles and just not feel withdrawal and high from the fentanyl COMBINED with SMALL lines of Dilaudid I used 36MG of Diladudid 8MG Pills snorted all at once and it did NOT DO ANYTHING just got rid of my withdrawals and it was exactly 42-44 hours since my last methadone dose.

But I plan to use things like codeine before hand some Oxyocodone with it and dilaudid without using my methadone for awhile and then try and potentiate it with this Kratom extract But if this is not a good choice of a kratom extract but kind is?

But assuming this is good enough to just help me get high combining with the other opioid effects how much Mitragynine would get u high without tolerance i know kratom leaf boiled or whatever depending on quality and potency it is 5-7 grams to get high without tolerance.

If your tolerance to opioids is that high then kratom extract and codeine won't do much of anything for you, and especially not if you have already taken the methadone/fentanyl patch/hydromorphone mixture you are talking about. That combination is already overkill, and that's definitely the reason you aren't feeling high from it, your available mu receptors are "maxed out" and your CNS making new receptors probably is always making is harder and harder.

You can't take that every day and expect to still get high from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.