• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Poetry Misunderstandings

That's not crass at all...

Though is it not that which separates humans from beasts that makes us human beings not mere animals?

That's not crass at all...

Though is it not that which separates humans from beasts that makes us human beings not mere animals?
What has that to do with this poem? Poetry is an artistic expression of imagination and wordplay not some shit to be taken factually... smh

Luckily theres this thing called free speech so as an advocate for free speech crass is part of it as any wise person knows

Whenever schizo rhymes I hide under my blanket.

With the lights out, it's less dangerous.

🫣

I chose to only write poems since there was no competion and felt like my rap "skills" just left my body like a load in sluts pussy

Poetry seems to have far more artistic value for me. And Madness its not covering your eyes, as a revolutionary + with iq something like 140 Ive yet to find any value in giving a fuck what a regular person thinks or does. But poems are sacred ground

I haven't a clue what triggered that response but I agree and support you

My blanket post was a joke. I'll try to spare you of my humor in the future

To help you understand, the joke was shedding light on how your poems aren't for the faint of heart. They speak truth

My best friend said to me when I was having some troubles like 8 months ago "its hard to be a realist in this kinda world when people just wanna small talk". Im glad I get testosterone on top of my methadone cause my nikka that shit helps a lot.

Theres no reason for you to not joke around. I stopped lounge when I realized I was half living there. After that started dating. Lifes weird. Your jokes tend to be high quality too tbh.