• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Missed Suboxone shot...HELP

Maybe because it's something I'm not proud of and cuz I'm not in my early 20s late teens and realize now it doesn't make you cooler but makes ya feel like a looser, most importantly I didn't want it to get back to my suboxone Doctor(duh). And I did go back and tell what really happened... Oh and I don't wanna get blacklisted from getting meds later on that I know would help me... In the meantime I just get off the street and internet

I didn't read through the whole thread so not sure if you got your answer but since you didn't feel a burn, it sounds like it may just be bruised and swollen. I am an IV heroin user, and if I use any veins in my hand, or lower forearm, either side, even if I don't miss, it swells, bruises, and is sore. I mostly have to use the inner elbow veins. But on bad days where I just can't hit it I move to other parts of my arms. I do use bigger needles however, I use mostly 25 G x 5/8 inch. However this even happens when I use insulin needles. Not sure why, just seem to be really sensitive, and I think the muscle/tissue surrounded the vein is irritated, causing the bruising and swelling and tenderness.