• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Missed Shot of Black Tar Heroin

Fuzzy_Dunlop

Greenlighter
Hello, this is my first post to Bluelight, been lurking for a while but couldn't find an answer to my specific question. So sorry if this has already been addressed!

I missed a shot of BTH about half an hour ago, and the site has turned red and swelled up, but no longer hurts. I have missed before without any further consequences, but this time the dope was of exceptional quality, mixed with not much water (almost syrupy consistency), so I am worried. I know it is unnecessary, but I also heated the shot as I was in a hurry to get off.

At what point should I seek medical attention? If it's going to become an abscess, should I expect any further symptoms?

Thank you all in advance for help.

the more pure the dope the less you have to worry; not sure how well you know your dope, or what makes you say you had great stuff, but if its truly as good as you say, then the swelling will eventually go down and you'll still get a high from the shot.

at what point do you seek medical attention? well, if hours upon hours pass and you see an abscess starting to grow, or the arm just stays swollen, then yes, go to a small ER/clinic and just tel them you missed a shot of dope. dont bother going in and lying, make sure to tell them you MISSED A SHOT; believe it or not, its a common thing in small clinics/ER.

Thank you very much for the prompt reply. I assume it is good as I have been going through the same source for over two years, and have tested this package on foil. The vinegar flavor was overpowering, and it left clean-looking trails with very few of those little bubbles.

I know these aren't particularly reliable indicators, but still, tyvm.

If it still swolen in a couple days, seek medical care.

I'm in the north west and majority of the tar is cut to shit, but missing any dope, good or bad you never know if it will abcess or not.

Just keep an eye on it.
Good luck bro

If it stays red for more than a couple days, please go to the hospital...

wow, where did you come up w/ that idea? thats pretty genius, man. its almost as if the 2 people who replied ahead of you said the SAME EXACT THING! and its almost as if this post was 2 days ago and here you are answering TODAY.. ALMOST AS IF! ha.

Hello, this is my first post to Bluelight, been lurking for a while but couldn't find an answer to my specific question. So sorry if this has already been addressed!

I missed a shot of BTH about half an hour ago, and the site has turned red and swelled up, but no longer hurts. I have missed before without any further consequences, but this time the dope was of exceptional quality, mixed with not much water (almost syrupy consistency), so I am worried. I know it is unnecessary, but I also heated the shot as I was in a hurry to get off.

At what point should I seek medical attention? If it's going to become an abscess, should I expect any further symptoms?

Thank you all in advance for help.

Hey do u still use this? I coul use some Help in sac and dont knoe where else to go.

Put a warm compress on the spot you missed your shot. If it starts to swell, be painful, and feel hot to the touch, you HAVE to go to the ER to be treated for abscess, as soon as possible. It's very important that you go as soon as you can if that happens. Otherwise you could lose an arm, foot, etc.