• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin missed in my leg - pain 10-10 - am I going to lose my leg ? what happened halp plz

Do you have an abcess or sever swelling under the skin

Tbis abcess took 6 months and many rounds of antibiotics to heal

Attachments

• IMG_20191114_231203_289.jpg
    IMG_20191114_231203_289.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 4
@kush407smoke Not to disturb you but I've noticed you post on a couple of threads that are quite old recently. This post for example is from 2018. The other one's I saw were from July & one from some time in April; I think.

I just figured I'd give you a heads up. So you don't waste you're time posting in old threads. :)

I'm guessing the mods can just close this now as unless it's been pruned this question has been answered long ago.

Again no disrespect intended or anything like that! I'm autistic (Asperger's) & am not always the best at communication skills so figured I should be clear. I just wanted to make sure you didn't waste your time on old threads. (y) 😁

Thank uou yo be honest i never realized it told you the date thank you for making me aware

Glad to be of service. I was hoping I could help out. :)
I'd seen other people do the same thing in the past on my old account so I figured I'd try & save you from wasting time. I'm happy I was able to do so. (y)